Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't like that Cecile, even though she agreed to be with MC and finally they are ''together'' (friends with benefits), Cecile still wants to have fun with others men. I know, I know I'm a hypocrite, MC plays with other women.. But in my stupid thinking, I don't want other women to play with others.

VulgarFap

Nov 27, 2018
what is the pllayable order, what is the order? what are the rest downloading links (exable: past!). I AM CONFUSION

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There are WT for S1M03, past and S1M04?

What you guys thinking of Cecile? I like her but for me is hard to attached to her. In the past she doesn't want to be with MC. Instead she go to be with Eddie.. It's bothers me a bit.

Last edited:

sevendustkorn1008

Mar 24, 2020
There are WT for S1M03, past and S1M04?

What you guys thinking of Cecile? I like her but for me is hard to attached to her. In the past she doesn't want to be with MC. Instead she go to be with Eddie.. It's bothers me a bit.
I think Cecile just exists. I don't find anything about her particularly appealing. I think that's partially because we never saw her relationship with MC develop. We were just told that he had a thing for her in the past, but she put him in the friendzone. It didn't get the same focus as Ivy's relationship, or his roommate/sister's relationship. But her past doesn't bother me. She wanted a monogamous relationship, but MC made it clear he would never settle down. So, she dated other guys, ones who would be in a monogamous relationship. There's nothing wrong with that, imo.

As for your previous post about her wanting to have fun with other men. Well, I know I don't have the most popular opinion, but if the man is allowed to have multiple partners, and sleep with different women, then the women he sleeps with should be able to do the same. It's only fair. You want to keep her to yourself, you tie that down and commit to her. Otherwise, the man is just being a hypocrite.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I am disappointed on Davinia.. I fell in love with her. And after killing Lawrence, she walks away and tells us things like she doesn't love MC and she liked Leona better.
I don't know if it's just a game or if she really thinks so. :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Past" got me so hooked .. now I understand why MC has such personality and why he treats women like that.

Davinia is supposed to be back in S1M03-06 but I don't want her anymore after she treated the MC. Fuck her.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: I.W.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So how can u import or load a save from S1M03 to S1M04 ?
Import doesn't work at all.
And if i try to load from the last screen in S1M03 i get a crash

I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/end.rpy", line 3, in script
call screen achiev6
File "game/end.rpy", line 3, in script
call screen achiev6
File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 531, in execute_call_screen
store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
Exception: Screen achiev6 is not known.

Anyone know how to fix this ?
How much scenes will u miss if u start new from S1M04 ?

Last edited:
Reactions: jackoffonher

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I am disappointed on Davinia.. I fell in love with her. And after killing Lawrence, she walks away and tells us things like she doesn't love MC and she liked Leona better.
I don't know if it's just a game or if she really thinks so. :mad:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

"Past" got me so hooked .. now I understand why MC has such personality and why he treats women like that.

Davinia is supposed to be back in S1M03-06 but I don't want her anymore after she treated the MC. Fuck her.
Honestly i disliked her much earlier.

There is this bar scene where she and MC have a nice romantic evening, the Mc thinks how nice it is to convey their feelings for each other trought their singing.
And in the next scene she says something like 'well if u don't want to fuck the trans women than i will' end of the evening....i mean seriously.

Than there was the other scene at the pool, where they aren't toghether anymore, mc is at the pool, and Davinia goes down on Helen (i think that was her name) in front of mc.

Then the scene u posted, well she tells us her reasons why she left later ok. The better thing was she basicialy breaks up with MC, takes the trans maid with her and from what i understand she started a relation with her.
I think Davinia said something like 'she left me at some point cause i still had feelings for u/mc'...

So yes Fuck her.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Honestly i disliked her much earlier.

There is this bar scene where she and MC have a nice romantic evening, the Mc thinks how nice it is to convey their feelings for each other trought their singing.
And in the next scene she says something like 'well if u don't want to fuck the trans women than i will' end of the evening....i mean seriously.

Than there was the other scene at the pool, where they aren't toghether anymore, mc is at the pool, and Davinia goes down on Helen (i think that was her name) in front of mc.

Then the scene u posted, well she tells us her reasons why she left later ok. The better thing was she basicialy breaks up with MC, takes the trans maid with her and from what i understand she started a relation with her.
I think Davinia said something like 'she left me at some point cause i still had feelings for u/mc'...

So yes Fuck her.
The situation at the bar pissed me off as well. There were times when we could see the feelings between MC and Divinia and she ruined it when she spoke about this woman (Leona)

I'm at the moment when the MC has returned to Frank's house.
So I don't know the reasons for her leaving. But if she walked away from the MC with Leona and for her. Then fuck her. Leona is also not saint .. she knew that MC loves her, he told her that he wanted to marry them both and Leona left without giving a shit. MC did so much for Leona, saved her, gave her a house. And she acted like that..

I don't know the reasons for Divinia leaving yet. But if she really loved MC, she wouldn't be gone like that, she wouldn't let Frank do that. Still Divinia said that Leona was much better in bed and it was bad with MC .. well, since she started a relationship with Leona, I can see that it meant something.
I know one thing for sure. She hurt me and the MC a lot. It will be hard for me to forgive her and I will certainly not treat her as before.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, now I was surprised and slightly pissed off. I liked Jenna (aunt) and after the pool scene she went to fuck with the judge ..
Yes, the MC has nothing with her yet. And I have no right to say that she shouldn't do that. But it still hurts to see it. :confused:

Ghostface Reborn

Engaged Member
Sep 12, 2018
Well, now I was surprised and slightly pissed off. I liked Jenna (aunt) and after the pool scene she went to fuck with the judge ..
Yes, the MC has nothing with her yet. And I have no right to say that she shouldn't do that. But it still hurts to see it. :confused:
hey

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
did you try the alpha plus mode like i asked and do you have a save at the start you can send me? might help me get my game working.
Which part of the game? to the newest?
I am playing "past" and starting S01M03 after that for now

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes