• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Randonormie

Nov 6, 2017
So many "image not found" I've downloaded compressed and uncompressed
Looked it up here but no one says anything about it besides the ones saying they have the same problem

JaexHoon

Feb 9, 2018
Looked it up here but no one says anything about it besides the ones saying they have the same problem
Same here, I ended up deleting the game and moved on. So much of it even with the "fixes" didn't work

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Same here, I ended up deleting the game and moved on. So much of it even with the "fixes" didn't work
That could be outdated unpacking software.
Get the latest version and try it again.

I would recommend you get both of them latest version.

MrKVoid

Dec 7, 2021
Interesting journey.. yet the Author left 75% of the endings incomplete and they are shallow endings. I mean seriously, no ending for Davinia?

** I guess "The Last Sin" could be considered a continuation of Davina's story so it makes me feel a bit better.

Last edited:

flameshin

Jul 15, 2017
Interesting journey.. yet the Author left 75% of the endings incomplete and they are shallow endings. I mean seriously, no ending for Davinia?

** I guess "The Last Sin" could be considered a continuation of Davina's story so it makes me feel a bit better.
If I remember correctly, the dev did finish the other endings too and uploaded it in the discord, but no one uploaded the latest version here.
Not sure why either.

3.50 star(s) 23 Votes