• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Selg

Oct 16, 2018
Here are some sex scenes previews for anyone that want them.
The last two artworks were made by Mr. Penguin.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: gigzy
Jul 30, 2023
OK, I wanted to Just say something about this particular version of the main Character DDC.

Now why do I say "this version" well it's because this is the third game he's appeared in. Redflash the creator started by coding his character as a yaoi Mugen Character where DDC was the main focus of development. He had dialogue, animations, and I got to play that enough to see his personality especially for some of the fatalities he's brought to the characters (and when I say fatalities, understand he never actually kills people only forces them into an eternity of sexual hell or mind control to demon by identity death. His second appearance was in Palestra. He's a minor character but serves an important function. He has the end game outfits and you need to please him by having sex with your party members to his tastes before he will allow you to purchase them.

(note: he MIGHT have an appearance in whiteblade but I've never checked it out)

Now let's talk about his character for a bit in the respective titles. In all 3 versions let's not mince words, he's a rapist. There is no ifs ands or buts about it. But the method of which he did so varies greatly. So let's break down what that means in the three games

Now I need some small setup and Mugen will take the most time. The premise is that you pick a fighter, you pick an opponent, fight to KO, you can unlock special KO combos that do different things. Because of the way coding works, there is normally a character picked to top and a character picked to bottom. They both behave like tops because this is a fighting game and the bottom has to be coded to try to win so the bottoms still behave like tops but it is near impossible for a bottom character to win a fight. As the game goes on both characters build up energy for abilities and might get buffs closer to death. So the top character gets increasingly invasive and traumatizing to the bottom character maybe we start with an x-ray so that the top sees the bottom naked but before the end of the fight the bottom character has been horrifically raped. But at the end of the fight we have the finishers. Let me name a few that happened to give you an idea of the horror implied. And for all of these expect the fate left for the bottom to exist until the end of time just repeating the same animation loop without end for ever and ever and ever. Just for Link the finishers involve: creating shadow clones that DP him and orgasm and repeat, being bound to a milking machine with Link's consciousness intact to produce milk as a factory cow on a very fast assembly line, becoming a demon that has perverse morals to Link where his body is used to do things, he'd hate like bottom for Ganondorf while DDC watches and be a demon forever, get stuck in a sea of tentacles and lay eggs in rapid fire succession, from how rapidly the tentacles are breeding him, get stuck in a mind control device that milks your cum and forces you to constantly relive a brutal rape just so that your semen can be extracted unknowingly forever and that's not even all of it.

Now in Palestra where he is no longer the main focus. You first find him by getting to the end quest of one of the game's harem interests. He aids a demon so the demon can be stronger. Previously, the demon just used their power to kill people but DDC showed them that and eternal hell was much better and made him stronger. Emphasis on the hell. Later he is running a siege on the fantasy town and the demons that HE LEADS have the attitude of the average low-ranking demons we see in Demonheim in this game. He is a slight bit less impulsive than in Mugen but it's not that far off. Later after that fight he invites you to him home. You have to have sex with your party members good enough for him or he'll rape you himself. The consequence of winning is you get access to his shop where he will sell you 2 items per party member. The first item is a brand which is a constant erection that you control to bring your otherwise willing party members in line. The second item available to only most party members is a corruption form where you turn your party members into demons. When he did the siege in this game it was explicitly to gain more territory for more slaves. Not servants, not lovers, slaves which are the humans for our purposes. And every time you go to his domain, there are always slaves getting raped in the same way every night keeping with the character as established.

In this game however, he seems to be opposed to treating people with as much cruelty as the other demons do and it comes out of absolutely nowhere. Why and where and how did he grow a fraction of a heart between the other two games? DDC respects innovation and sees humans as more than 1 time fucks and is far better than the other demons when it comes to seeing the potential in others, but he himself has no morals regarding the awful treatment of others. If the old DDC saw a slave getting unfairly beaten and tortured, he would have rubbed on out on the slave just to rub it in. Now for some reason he has a degree of moral disgust when it comes to the poor treatment of human slaves and it's just bothering me so very much because a) look at my username and tell me if you think I'm happy that the main character treats people well but also b) That's not the character we've had for years.

I just wish the game offered us more agency over the treatment of the servants or the outlook that Cervius has. Now Cervius did have morals previously, he's a very 'my word is my bond' guy and 'getting to the bottom of my pants makes me very cooperative for a little bit' was also a key component. But there is a line and abuse he didn't commit is just not it

Reactions: GoldenLamp and Selg

TrapStelle

Oct 22, 2020
for some reason the sex level of all my characters got stuck on lvl 5 even thou on the save file they are on the right level

fourseven

Oct 28, 2021
I dont know what to do next after training and summoning aster/asker, is there something i need to do?

Jul 30, 2023
To be honest i hope you can sub to your "slaves" xP

You could do that in his other game Palestra every night and there are a few dedicated scenes to subbing, but the difference is that while DDC has no qualms against being a bottom. He is a hyper Dom.
for some reason the sex level of all my characters got stuck on lvl 5 even thou on the save file they are on the right level
I think level 5 is the current content cap and has been since sex training was introduced.
I dont know what to do next after training and summoning aster/asker, is there something i need to do?
The first thing I would do is check the missions, conquest and the menu above the small board in the place. Failing that, I'd see what you can build even if it might be grindy

Krolarnin

Sep 25, 2017
In this game however, he seems to be opposed to treating people with as much cruelty as the other demons do and it comes out of absolutely nowhere. Why and where and how did he grow a fraction of a heart between the other two games? DDC respects innovation and sees humans as more than 1 time fucks and is far better than the other demons when it comes to seeing the potential in others, but he himself has no morals regarding the awful treatment of others. If the old DDC saw a slave getting unfairly beaten and tortured, he would have rubbed on out on the slave just to rub it in. Now for some reason he has a degree of moral disgust when it comes to the poor treatment of human slaves and it's just bothering me so very much because a) look at my username and tell me if you think I'm happy that the main character treats people well but also b) That's not the character we've had for years.
I've only played some of the current version (dealt with the first invasion and about to go after Sora's teammates), but these are my thoughts based on what i've seen so far. There are some minor spoilers below.

I agree it's a shift from his previous appearances, but as far as i can tell each game takes place in a different universe and the current iteration of his character fits with his universe (see 3rd paragraph) so I don't really see it as big of a problem from that standpoint. Having smaller parts or in games without story its easier for players to inject whatever backstory/motivations to him that best please them, e.g. i never saw him as much of a pure uncaring sadist as you seem to have and more just a kinky dom devil. Yeah he would get off on some extreme stuff, but only if the sub was also getting off on it even if it was only becuase of mind control. I personally don't think he would get off on a slave being beaten for no reason, but that's just based on my personal kinks since I'm pretty sure it was never explicitely established. Also in a side character/no story situation it makes sense that he's fairly one dimentional and only focusing on a single kink.

This is the first time he's been the main character in a story centering around him so of course he's going to have a much more established and complex personality and backstory that will tie into the universe as a whole. Redflash's storytelling never seemed to focus that much on sado-masochism before (and probably never will) so I'm not surprised that DDC's more sadistic personality traits we saw previously is reduced somewhat. However from what we've seen he still very much has those kinks (also see 3rd paragraph), but that being his primary/only character trait doesn't make for a very interesting main character. Instead we have an incubus trying to establish his own kingdom both for the power that it brings (he is still a demon after all), but also because he has an issue with how his home world works which, imo atleast, makes for a more interesting main character. It gives him room for character growth and change as the story continues and his servants change around him. Otherwise he's just an uncaring sadist from the start and there's no room for development there for him as a character.

Its established in the tutorial that demons in this setting belong to one of the 7 sins (pride, greed, wrath, envy, lust, gluttony and sloth) and it seems like they only belong to one of them. If he was a wrath demon then yeah he'd be all about beating/torturing, that would be what sustains him. But I believe he's always been an incubus which pretty much automatically makes him a lust demon in this universe. He's still very much a kinky dom top demon in this game, just the first servant has a variety of kinks shown. He enjoys putting servants to work for long periods of time in bondage being endlessly pleasured like with the reception job. He lies, cheats, and manipulates to get what he wants like how he made Sora think he was poisoned with a devoid illusion to get him to form a contract. He even enjoys taunting/humiliating his servants like in Sora's last training scene where he undoes the mind control and taunts Sora that he wanted to have sex more than save a village. But having beaten, tired, and run down slaves is not conducive to lusty sex, and more importantly, feeding on their cum. Being an incubus he survives on the cum of his servants so unless he has a harem full of complete masochists who will get off on that sort of stuff he's literally not going to survive. It makes sense for his natural instincts/personality to align with his survival instincts and what he needs to gain power which is to get lots of servants to produce a lot of cum which is most easily achieved by keeping them horny and happy which all depends on each servant's personal kinks.

Its possible that he may get one or two servants who are masochists and they'll have more bdsm/kink centered content. I never played super far into palestra as i found all the minigames tedious and grindy but I remember that Link was a lot more of a sub than any of the other early characters that was into things like chastity/humiliation/milking and other things that the others only tolerated or didn't have happen to them at all. I think it's likely we'll see the same thing here where certain servants will have their own kinks, and DDC being into pretty much everything, plays into whatever kinks the servant he's interacting with has.

Ultimately his priority/motivation in the game is collecting heroes who will both be his servants (and food source) as well as able to fight for him and help him establish his kingdom. It's just insanely unlikely that he'll be able to find a whole harem of masochistic heroes without putting in a ton of time which he doesn't have. Could he have had a different main character and had DDC be a side character yet again? Sure, but personally i'm ok with this retcon since Redflash probably really wanted to give some more depth to one of his only main original characters that has already had a lot of screen time in other projects.

Reactions: GoldenLamp and Selg
Jul 30, 2023
I agree it's a shift from his previous appearances, but as far as I can tell each game takes place in a different universe and the current iteration of his character fits with his universe.
You know what? I hadn't considered that at all actually. I still dislike it but it's certainly food for thought. But I'll push back this far. I forget if it was his first appearance against Elsword or his second appearance against Castle Town, but he actually did say that he had encountered hundreds or thousands of Links (I say or because I forgot). The likely implication is that Palestra DDC, is at the end of a timeline and is the same character as Dreadlord Ascension DDC. I say this because it's the only way a lot of this makes sense and it keeps the world of Dreadlord Ascention reasonable considering it also deals with dimension hopping.

I never saw him as much of a pure uncaring sadist as you seem to have and more just a kinky dom devil. Yeah, he would get off on some extreme stuff, but only if the sub was also getting off on it even if it was only because of mind control.
As far as Palestra goes, I think it is interpretable. As far as Mugen goes, however? How do you explain the tentacle hell finishers or the vore finishers or even the Mind Throne finishers and especially the petrification finishers? The criteria of the sub's enjoyment seems to be a non-factor for him, and we have many instances of the sub getting condemned to orgasm hell they hate.
I personally don't think he would get off on a slave being beaten for no reason.
I don't know if I have a good argument against that actually, I'll just leave it as an unknown.
Also, in a side character/no story situation it makes sense that he's fairly one dimensional and only focusing on a single kink.
Fair but I must stress that being one dimensional when you are a side character is one thing, but it's quite another that when you have that one dimensionality and contradict it perhaps explicitly.
This is the first time he's been the main character in a story centering around him so of course he's going to have a much more established and complex personality and backstory that will tie into the universe as a whole. Redflash's storytelling never seemed to focus that much on sado-masochism before (and probably never will) so I'm not surprised that DDC's more sadistic personality traits we saw previously is reduced somewhat.
Not sure if I agree that this is a given and I wouldn't use the word of course but I'll agree that this is a natural development. I also agree that Sadism (because certainly not masochism) was not as important as milking as a focus, but I'd say we got a lot of content with heavy sadism implication. My main contention isn't just that the sadism was reduced, but that his ethics seem to have changed to him being the most moral demon around and not only that but also that he states his disaproval of harming slave in that way when he has done similar things and much worse. I don't see it as a complexity, I see it as a contradiction because it is diametrically opposed to what we had previously.
from what we've seen he still very much has those kinks (also see 3rd paragraph), but that being his primary/only character trait doesn't make for a very interesting main character.
I'll disagree quite strongly you can absolutely make that the main character trait and end up with an interesting story with an interesting main character. You just need to make him take his time (which admittedly is way more off character than the removal of Sadism because DDC takes shortcuts and will wait to build things but wants everything yesterday and is uber impulsive).
It gives him room for character growth and change as the story continues and his servants change around him. Otherwise, he's just an uncaring sadist from the start and there's no room for development there for him as a character.
But we haven't actually got character development except if it is off screen. DDC has the same static outlook and mindset that he has had since the start of the game. There isn't anything wrong with development or lack thereof in principle, but there hasn't been any yet and I don't think there will be any. The only thing he has actually been wrong about is trusting the servants. He has no reason to change his behavior yet. Now we could also get a responsibility character arc considering how much Fenris has been talking about it, but we aren't there yet, and I don't think it is going to happen.
He's still very much a kinky dom top demon in this game, just the first servant has a variety of kinks shown
Bar Palestra, he isn't actually a strict top he is very happy bottoming in this game and in Mugen. Now in Mugen that also involves pregnancy, but these are details.
But having beaten, tired, and run down slaves is not conducive to lusty sex, and more importantly, feeding on their cum.
Lusty sex? No. Feeding off their cum? Absolutely yes, go get a milking finisher or a mind throne finisher in Mugen, tired might be better
Being an incubus he survives on the cum of his servants so unless he has a harem full of complete masochists who will get off on that sort of stuff he's literally not going to survive.
Now here I'm going to hardcore disagree because this only works if the other incubi die frequently. He probably does need at least some to survive, but he is well in excess of that. The incubi who already exist would have to disagree with his methods considering how quick demons are to call him a deviant for his position on humans. If it was known to work, it would have been standard practice. As it stands, it is probably a very deficient way of conducting business at best.
I never played super far into palestra as I found all the minigames tedious and grindy but I remember that Link was a lot more of a sub than any of the other early characters that was into things like chastity/humiliation/milking and other things that the others only tolerated or didn't have happen to them at all.
First off, how did you find Palestra grindy but not this game? I find this game to be FAR grindier than Palestra and while I agree that you have to play minute long minigames over and over again to be more tedious than it should be (especially you Manami fuck your minigame in particular). And I found them technically annoying as well (cap the framerate when in combat), But every character in Palestra (except Ezreal and Natsu because they are new), engages in chastity and milking most of them get humiliated.

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes