4.00 star(s) 3 Votes

Lalolanda22

Dec 4, 2023
How the fuck does the training minigame work. I think it was supposed to play a tutorial after giving Soren his shard but it either didn’t play or I accidentally skipped it. Any help?

shadebourne

Jun 9, 2018
How the fuck does the training minigame work. I think it was supposed to play a tutorial after giving Soren his shard but it either didn’t play or I accidentally skipped it. Any help?
Don't think I got a tutorial for that either. Best I can tell it's a sort of pacing game: you click rapidly to score points, but click too fast and it'll prompt you to slow down.

There are also some little buttons that change the sprite animations when you click them. One gets highlighted every once in a while, and I think you earn more points if you switch to that position when it happens? Haven't tested that for sure

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Dreadlord Ascension v.0.11.3

Previous save files distributed via Patreon have a higher chance to contain invalid/incorrect data. The use of these save files may lead to bugs preventing further game progress, and in some cases even cause game crashes. Save files made throughout playing the game should have a reduced chance to cause such bugs, although we advise you to save often and to create a new save file each time you save, so you can switch back to a previous save if you believe to have run into such a bug.

New DA update available! This update adds the following:

- 3 new random events focusing on Soren, Zel, Leif (you need to lvl up the affinity between the 3 of them to get the scenes. Also, moved their sauna scene to trigger only after that event chain is done, but if you unlocked it before, it should still be unlocked atm)

- Added Seilon's story and all the stuff it entails to have him as a new character (milking, training, affinity, hero challenge, etc.)

- Added two new maps to Dregan's reputation missions

- Made general improvements to combat (like skill fixes)

You can download the new version here:

Download link

This save unlocks everything currently in the game and should only be used in v.0.11.x to avoid bugs in future versions.

Download link
...I don't know why it was posted in the wrong thread, but the update's been out for a while.

Manxs

Nov 29, 2021
The game is fantastic, very fun and sensual... It is perfect, i hope that the advancement of the game is as fast as possible, i hopefully the full version comes out soon.

Reactions: Sanguinis

roxas12345

Oct 28, 2020
was wondering does anyone know who all the characters are parodies of? I know the obvious ones of leif being link and soren being sora but don't quite know the rest

PASV78

Feb 1, 2021
was wondering does anyone know who all the characters are parodies of? I know the obvious ones of leif being link and soren being sora but don't quite know the rest
Leif/Shade - Link and Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Soren - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Askr - Emil (Tales of Symphonia 2)
Zel- Alm (Fire Emblem)
Sol - Pit (Kid Icarus)
Heiden - Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Ayers - Elsword (Elsword)

BlackHoleinM87

Nov 6, 2023
Leif/Shade - Link and Dark Link (Legend of Zelda)
Soren - Sora (Kingdom Hearts)
Askr - Emil (Tales of Symphonia 2)
Zel- Alm (Fire Emblem)
Sol - Pit (Kid Icarus)
Heiden - Euden (Dragalia Lost)
Ayers - Elsword (Elsword)
I think Heiden should be Izreal (LoL) and Ayers be Aeyan (OC from White Blade). Euden looks much younger.

Reactions: yegcocksucker

PASV78

Feb 1, 2021
I think Heiden should be Izreal (LoL) and Ayers be Aeyan (OC from White Blade). Euden looks much younger.
No, no, he has Euden's almost exact same color pallet, hoodie, dragon theming, and even shares the same background of being the youngest/black sheep of a royal family and even his personality is somewhat similar. Aside from being blonde and the similar facial markings he has very little in common with Ezreal. He's likely based on him but aged up.

Aeyan was also likely based on Elsword which reflects back on Aeyan/

Jan 12, 2019
OK, I wanted to Just say something about this particular version of the main Character DDC.

Now why do I say "this version" well it's because this is the third game he's appeared in. Redflash the creator started by coding his character as a yaoi Mugen Character where DDC was the main focus of development. He had dialogue, animations, and I got to play that enough to see his personality especially for some of the fatalities he's brought to the characters (and when I say fatalities, understand he never actually kills people only forces them into an eternity of sexual hell or mind control to demon by identity death. His second appearance was in Palestra. He's a minor character but serves an important function. He has the end game outfits and you need to please him by having sex with your party members to his tastes before he will allow you to purchase them.

(note: he MIGHT have an appearance in whiteblade but I've never checked it out)

Now let's talk about his character for a bit in the respective titles. In all 3 versions let's not mince words, he's a rapist. There is no ifs ands or buts about it. But the method of which he did so varies greatly. So let's break down what that means in the three games

Now I need some small setup and Mugen will take the most time. The premise is that you pick a fighter, you pick an opponent, fight to KO, you can unlock special KO combos that do different things. Because of the way coding works, there is normally a character picked to top and a character picked to bottom. They both behave like tops because this is a fighting game and the bottom has to be coded to try to win so the bottoms still behave like tops but it is near impossible for a bottom character to win a fight. As the game goes on both characters build up energy for abilities and might get buffs closer to death. So the top character gets increasingly invasive and traumatizing to the bottom character maybe we start with an x-ray so that the top sees the bottom naked but before the end of the fight the bottom character has been horrifically raped. But at the end of the fight we have the finishers. Let me name a few that happened to give you an idea of the horror implied. And for all of these expect the fate left for the bottom to exist until the end of time just repeating the same animation loop without end for ever and ever and ever. Just for Link the finishers involve: creating shadow clones that DP him and orgasm and repeat, being bound to a milking machine with Link's consciousness intact to produce milk as a factory cow on a very fast assembly line, becoming a demon that has perverse morals to Link where his body is used to do things, he'd hate like bottom for Ganondorf while DDC watches and be a demon forever, get stuck in a sea of tentacles and lay eggs in rapid fire succession, from how rapidly the tentacles are breeding him, get stuck in a mind control device that milks your cum and forces you to constantly relive a brutal rape just so that your semen can be extracted unknowingly forever and that's not even all of it.

Now in Palestra where he is no longer the main focus. You first find him by getting to the end quest of one of the game's harem interests. He aids a demon so the demon can be stronger. Previously, the demon just used their power to kill people but DDC showed them that and eternal hell was much better and made him stronger. Emphasis on the hell. Later he is running a siege on the fantasy town and the demons that HE LEADS have the attitude of the average low-ranking demons we see in Demonheim in this game. He is a slight bit less impulsive than in Mugen but it's not that far off. Later after that fight he invites you to him home. You have to have sex with your party members good enough for him or he'll rape you himself. The consequence of winning is you get access to his shop where he will sell you 2 items per party member. The first item is a brand which is a constant erection that you control to bring your otherwise willing party members in line. The second item available to only most party members is a corruption form where you turn your party members into demons. When he did the siege in this game it was explicitly to gain more territory for more slaves. Not servants, not lovers, slaves which are the humans for our purposes. And every time you go to his domain, there are always slaves getting raped in the same way every night keeping with the character as established.

In this game however, he seems to be opposed to treating people with as much cruelty as the other demons do and it comes out of absolutely nowhere. Why and where and how did he grow a fraction of a heart between the other two games? DDC respects innovation and sees humans as more than 1 time fucks and is far better than the other demons when it comes to seeing the potential in others, but he himself has no morals regarding the awful treatment of others. If the old DDC saw a slave getting unfairly beaten and tortured, he would have rubbed on out on the slave just to rub it in. Now for some reason he has a degree of moral disgust when it comes to the poor treatment of human slaves and it's just bothering me so very much because a) look at my username and tell me if you think I'm happy that the main character treats people well but also b) That's not the character we've had for years.

I just wish the game offered us more agency over the treatment of the servants or the outlook that Cervius has. Now Cervius did have morals previously, he's a very 'my word is my bond' guy and 'getting to the bottom of my pants makes me very cooperative for a little bit' was also a key component. But there is a line and abuse he didn't commit is just not it
I always took him not being a dreadlord in this one as a hint that DA takes place before his appearances in Mugen. who knows what kind of villain arc he goes through between those two games.

Koburo

May 30, 2017
Dreadlord Ascension v.0.12.x

Previous save files distributed via Fanbox have a higher chance to contain invalid/incorrect data. The use of these save files may lead to bugs preventing further game progress, and in some cases even cause game crashes. Save files made throughout playing the game should have a reduced chance to cause such bugs, although we advise you to save often and to create a new save file each time you save, so you can switch back to a previous save if you believe to have run into such a bug.

Download link

Changelogs:
- Changed Soren's name to Aeren
- Added the furnishing for the bedroom
- Added a tutorial for the furnishing when interacting with the construction table
- Added a portal in the throne room to access the bedroom
- The scrying pool is now in the bedroom
- Updated the renown shop with new rewards
- Updated Kostyx's shop with furniture
- Added furniture crafting recipes in the crafting room
- When training a character, you will now be taken to Cervius's bedroom
- Other characters can now watch when Cervius trains characters
- Additional furnitures can be unlocked by building rooms around the castle
- Added the bed to the bedroom (the bed can be used to progress time in the castle, only usable once between battles)
- The new turn animation has been updated

Dreadlord Ascension v.0.12.x complete save

This save unlocks everything currently in the game and should only be used in v.0.12.x to avoid bugs in future versions.

Download link

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
DreadlordAscension-0.12.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Mayrun

Feb 12, 2019
Dreadlord Ascension v.0.13.0

PC:
If you are using a save file from previous versions, play the following mission to get started on Ayers's update:
1.Elder Dragon Sanctuary -> Approaching awakening
2.Undercity -> Deceit

Download link

Android*:
The Android version is now available! Follow these steps to play the game:

1- Download and install an APK Installer on your phone (it can be downloaded from the google play store for free)

2- Download the game via this link

3- Install the APK using the Installer then launch the game

To update the game later, you will simply have to download the newest version and install the game again to overwrite the previous files (you will not lose your current progress)

This is our first time ever releasing a mobile version and we welcome any feedback or bugs that you find.

*complete saves cannot be used for mobile version currently but we plan to make those available for Android in the future

Changelogs:

Released the Android version

Added Ayers's Hero Challenge

Added Ayers Affinity and Sex Training

Added a new multi part event between Seilon and Ayers

You can now start the Haiden's research adventures. There are a total of 10 and they will be required to progress the Dregan storyline in the June update

Added 3 new missions to the Dregan renown mission pool

You can now see the requirements to progress a character's affinity or sex training from the menu

Fixed a bug where the Adaptive Counter skill did not appear in the loot table when buying skills

Made some adjustments to improve some combat animations

Did some UI adjustments

Did a few cutscene fixes

Added a portal going directly to the arena (once the arena is built)

Made adjustments to some animations to make them compatible with different resolutions

Dreadlord Ascension save 0.13.0

This is the complete save for v.0.13.0. Starting from now, complete saves should be compatible with future versions too.

*This currently only works for PC but we plan to make them usable on mobile in the future

Download link
PC: Download link
Android: this link
PC Full Save: Download link

4.00 star(s) 3 Votes