Ren'Py Dream City Demo [v1.0] [Feedgames]

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
dream banner2.png

Overview:
Dream City is an exciting new Visual Novel game that combines adventure, romance, and drama. The game follows the story of a college student who has experienced a traumatic event in his life. His mother was murdered by his stepfather, leaving him with a lot of emotional baggage to carry. However, he is also a smart and talented young man, with a passion for basketball. The story begins when the main character is taken in by Amelie, his mother's best friend. She lives in Dream City, a fictional place and home to many rich people. The city is always alive, and there are many exciting things to do and see.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-11-13
Release Date: 2023-11-12
Developer: Feedgames - - - -

Censored: No
Version: 1.0 (Demo)
Language: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, Arabic, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Trailer:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - - - -
Linux: - - - - - -
Mac: - - - - - -

3.png 2.png 7.png 9.png 11.png 12.png 13.png 18.png 20.png 22.png 23.png 2.png 3.png 4.png 8-min.png 14-min.png

Last edited:

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
I really like the look of the art in this. I’m hoping for a good storyline and characters to match. It looks like it has all of the potential to be a classic. It definitely ticks a few boxes. Good luck to DreamCity the developer. :):coffee:

Last edited:

DreamCity

Game Developer
Oct 28, 2023
I really like the look of the art in this. I hoping for a good storyline and characters to match. It looks like it has all of the potential to be a classic. It definitely ticks a few boxes. Good luck to DreamCity the developer. :):coffee:
Thank you very much :giggle: Community's support means a lot for us. We want to work and create more everyday to bring our dream real.

Reactions: JohnJG

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Not AI art of course :) Every character, settings and UI are designed by us.
Also, tags are in the game for sure.
just a head up - you should separate tags that are implemented in the game already, and those you are planning to have/add in future.
for example in this short demo/teaser, the most of tags stated above arent implemented yet.

Reactions: DreamCity

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamCity-1.0
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

Oh look, another basketball high school game - how imaginative.​

uxuxux

Jan 10, 2018
Ok I played it. Faces look weird, and there's like literally zero content, or I couldn't find it. You get to see the intro, some dialogue then go to school and the demo ends. Other than these, the game is not just quality but professional looking. I would even hesitate to call this a demo, it's more like a playable teaser or a tech demo, or (even more likely) some subtle advertisement for their patreon. You can skip the download but I'd recommend watching the thread, there is clearly a lot of work being put into the project.

Last edited: