EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
patreon.jpg

Overview:

Hello! My name is Feeluck, and I want to introduce you to my first adult visual novel - Dream Dance. I work on the game alone, but I'm not saying this to complain, but to warn you that this is an indie project to the core, and you shouldn't expect it to be polished to every comma. If you find any bugs or errors, please write to me in private messages! And of course, I would appreciate any support on platforms.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer

Thread Updated: 2024-03-29
Release Date: 2024-03-27
Developer: FeeLuck_Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.3
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

1 (87).jpg sex4.png sex19.png mc_room_30_1.png mc_room_aftermmom.png STEPMOM1283.png STEPMOM1387.png 1492.png 0_4.png 1_9.png 1_24.png fin175.png panties7.png 0.jpg 1539.jpg ending_door2_10.png 9_2.png 1_0.png

Last edited by a moderator:

duckydoodoo

Nov 9, 2023
Going to give it a try. However that overview was painful to read, if the vn is written anything like that ill never make it through. I cant even begin to be constructive with criticism, was that overview supposed to be cute? Cause rabbits are cute and i still snap their lil necks throw them on the spit. Okay, gonna give the game a try.

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
DreamDance throws users into different servers or worlds, where you can shoot the breeze with NPCs.
Picture it like VR on steroids.
DreamDance Technology: ON

OFF

MILF + BIG ass + BIG tits, The great formula! ლ(´ڡ`ლ)
:giggle:
THX for sharing...

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Dream Dance [v0.1.3] [FeeLuck_Games]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
Going to give it a try. However that overview was painful to read, if the vn is written anything like that ill never make it through. I cant even begin to be constructive with criticism, was that overview supposed to be cute? Cause rabbits are cute and i still snap their lil necks throw them on the spit. Okay, gonna give the game a try.
Ohh, i tell your words to my proofreader man. As you can see English is not native language for me)) But we can try))

OhGodNotAgain

Aug 11, 2023
That first line in the overview males me think of The Fresh Prince of Belair theme speaking of I agree with holaje12 the black chick makes me think of Will Smith's...wife?..ex-wife? and that's not a good thing. Give her some hair and not the cliche afro please. Will this have a harem path? other guys fucking the girls?

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
Yeah, he's got a bit of a rough start with some disability, but honestly, he's just your average bloke, not making any big waves. In this not-so-distant future, massive corporations are running the show, pulling the strings on everything.
Our main lad isn't just your average Joe. He's something way bigger.
downloadfile.gif
Lol that overview doesn't really explain much about the game, first it says that the mc is an average bloke, later it says that the Mc "is not the average joe and is something bigger", I guess it's something like the Mc is a loser in his world and in DreamDance, VR he isn't?

Anyways good luck.

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
That first line in the overview males me think of The Fresh Prince of Belair theme speaking of I agree with holaje12 the black chick makes me think of Will Smith's...wife?..ex-wife? and that's not a good thing. Give her some hair and not the cliche afro please. Will this have a harem path? other guys fucking the girls?
Haha. Yep. So it`s too hard language, right? About black mam, okay okay - hair no problem in next updates) In next version, that available already for patrons(v0.2) she is not in scenario, so next update(0.3) i will do it. NTR - i`m not sure, but i planned it. Harem -- ohh yes, it will be

FeeLuck_Games

Mar 28, 2024
View attachment 3486860
Lol that overview doesn't really explain much about the game, first it says that the mc is an average bloke, later it says that the Mc "is not the average joe and is something bigger", I guess it's something like the Mc is a loser in his world and in DreamDance, VR he isn't?

Anyways good luck.
Uh-huh. That's right. There are changes waiting for him in version 0.3, but I won't spoiler. I agree about the description. I'll see what I can come up with and ask the admin to change it.

Reactions: Chimba

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Mate, it's 2044, somewhere on this big old Earth. Now, let me spin you a tale about this college-age dude.

Yeah, he's got a bit of a rough start with some disability, but honestly, he's just your average bloke, not making any big waves. In this not-so-distant future, massive corporations are running the show, pulling the strings on everything.​
1Elon.jpg
Yep, you got that pretty much on the nose. Free luck games. Do you need a job? Text me! #worlddomination
:giggle:

• Haha
Reactions: FeeLuck_Games
3.30 star(s) 4 Votes