VN Others Completed Dream Therapy 3 [v0.8] [Logan Scodini]

Nutluck

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 2, 2017
I played all three games, my take on them is.
First one was over all the best.
This one I actually liked it other than the bonus scenes locked behind guessing the correct conversation choices. I hated that part, if not for that I would have rated this one up with the first one.
Personally I thought the second one was the weakest of the three so far.

I have no clue if the author of the games reads these forums or not.

GreenDark

Jul 25, 2018
Why is this tagged as [Completed] when it's clearly not finished? I got to a point where it says "You've reached the end of the Chapter. Stay tuned for more!"

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
shut the fuck if the game looks like shit graphically then people would not even play it going from 8 bit to 2 was big and eveyone was talking about unreal and how good the graphs were hife life and mario on nes and so on go eayt a big fat dick shit head
the only person who risk to eat something is you with a ban for personal attack.

so calm down and move on specially with a 1 year old comment...

Apr 21, 2020
The game has been updated once again and so you can play the new public 0.6 version online. I've also updated my walkthrough for the new public content, but the patreon version is currently at 0.8. Hoping someone posts that here so we can enjoy it.

is there any updated walkthrough for current version?

whf

Nov 9, 2017
Got to say this is freaking ridiculous. Can't he finish some project already? I liked this one the most from all Dream Therapy chapters, mostly because unlike the previous ones this seemed focused, while the previous ones were chaotic where Logan probably didn't even know what his ultimate goal is. Third chapter may be less about submission, but it actually had a nice corruption feel to it. And it would be easy to lead it to submission if done right. Yet his supporters are probably an impatient lot that didn't allow this project to properly develop and it ended abruptly, in the end achieving utterly nothing. What a freaking shame. Just a couple months of development, give it few scenes, proper conclusion and done, completed.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Okay!! I am Confused,...
The Game Tag above says that the Game Is "Complete"
(Meaning Finished From Start to End), But It Is NOT Finished!!:mad::mad:

I managed to PLAY It ALL The Way thru ("COMPLETing My 5 star tasks for "bonus" scenes)...
*Iris gave 'Douche-bag' Brad a hand job on beach to get invite to party.
*Iris Transformed Andrew into Andrea and got dressed up for Party. EoV REALLY??
Then was Informed that "I had completed the current Version; stay tuned for Next Version"

And Another Thing,.... Why Can't/could You keep the Girl's names Straight??
Elsa was the brunette (Not Blonde) concubine who assisted female MC in Dream in "Dream Therapy 1"
Andrea (Bimbo Slave) was Transformed from Andrew, MC's Dream 'Husband in "Dream Therapy 2"
And the Redhead was the Dream Female MC in 1 & 2.

The "Games" Should Not have been 'tagged' Complete; SHOULD Have been 'tagged' ABANDONED!!
As the DEV just Gave up on them!!
The Only Game That was "Completed" Was "Dream Therapy 1"

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Finally updated the OP to v0.8 which is the final completed chapter. The dev admits he rushed an ending to be done with it since he said not many people liked this game compared to 1 and 2.
I liked DT 3, If You Disregard the Stupid 5* conversation Game. (just Put In the Sexy Bonus scenes) and continue on.
WE were Not asking for a full-length Novel,...
but DEV got Us/Me Curious. Where was He going to take it with Andrew/Andrea??
Where Is The Missing Dr. ??
(according to the Game Description That Is what I thought Game was going to be about)

ap80485

Aug 17, 2017
Aww... such a good game, sad to see that it is discontinued

I really like the the elements of submission displayed, especially in Dreams Therapy 2, where the Dream MC is gagged beforehand when she is about to meet Victoria in the dream