3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Mantravx

Nov 15, 2023
Positive points:

- Excellent gameplay, well above the standard.
- I enjoy games where adult content is a secondary element, a kind of bonus, and the focus is on gameplay development.
- Speaking of pixel art, it's incredibly beautiful.
- I liked the story initially.
- Some boss fights are good and enjoyable (especially 4 and 5).
- Even though I'm not a fan of lesbian content, I found the romance part really cute and well-written.
- The music is AMAZING; the trap beat in stage 2 or 3 is addictive. It's the H game with the best soundtrack I've ever come across.

Negative points:

- There are few enemies, and it's repetitive from start to finish. The repetition of the mini-boss was also disappointing.
- I found the bosses in stages 1, 2, and 3 too simplistic, lacking any challenge.
- The dialogues were quite tedious and, most of the time, skippable. By the middle of the game, there were so many dialogues that it felt like a visual novel.
- The art seemed disproportionate; at times, the protagonist looks slim, while at other times, she appears "chubby," causing some awkwardness.

Overall, I would give it an 8 because it's a game made with a lot of care and attention. It's definitely worth buying.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Sadly that is probably the case. Is there any way to add patches to Switch games?
Hmmm now that's a tough question...
I don't know jack shit about how the switch or its games works, but maybe it's possible?
what's even the format of switch games? .iso?
one thing i'd certainly try, if you're so inclined, is like
finding a way to rip or extract the stuff out of the switch game, replace the respective files with the NSFW PC ones, then trying to repack the game again, and seeing if it just works lol
it'd be hilarious if it did though, i don't think it's going to be that easy

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Apr 9, 2022
Hmmm now that's a tough question...
I don't know jack shit about how the switch or its games works, but maybe it's possible?
what's even the format of switch games? .iso?
one thing i'd certainly try, if you're so inclined, is like
finding a way to rip or extract the stuff out of the switch game, replace the respective files with the NSFW PC ones, then trying to repack the game again, and seeing if it just works lol
it'd be hilarious if it did though, i don't think it's going to be that easy
The file type is .nsp

And yeah it's going to be near impossible since
A. we don't have the source files for the game
B. Switch uses a private complier, which is never gonna be released (or leaked to the public)
C. This game took 5Gigs of RAM when I run it, switch has only 2GB reserved for games (optimization is gonna be very tricky)

But then again, I have a hacked switch and it has the unofficial port of pizza tower installed on it. So maybe, it's gonna be possible

Aazkaal

Dec 3, 2017
"Fucking with you" level has just so appropriate name... -_-
That level is just one massive, shameless trolling from start to finish.
-----
For anyone struggling with third boss ("Mindgames"). It's multi-stage puzzle boss. I almost gave up before I found a video of someone fighting it (the video was in language I don't know, but I noticed one move that let me break the stalemate.
  • Throw your scythe into a wall.
  • Make it teleport so it would be hit by the scythe the moment you recall it.
  • Go close to it and recall the scythe, and immediately try to hit it; may take several attempts.
  • Once you hit it once, it would start ramming you. Try to evade it, and hit it again.
  • Keep evading its attacks and trying to hit it.
  • Seems that it's irrelevant what you reply when it asks you a question; both answers continues the fight, and neither changes the situation, or cause damage.
  • When hit by torrent of nonsense, just press "skip" button to shut it up.
  • Eventually, it would give up and "die", with healthbar actually meaning nothing.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Janus6966

Oct 15, 2023
Got the Nintendo Switch version (physical copy), and there's a bug. The first scene you unlock (not the one for finding the gallery), using the L button to hide the text doesn't work. This also happened when I played through the actual scene. The text box disappears for a split second, and comes right back.

morswinn

Oct 22, 2018
Got the Nintendo Switch version (physical copy), and there's a bug. The first scene you unlock (not the one for finding the gallery), using the L button to hide the text doesn't work. This also happened when I played through the actual scene. The text box disappears for a split second, and comes right back.
Same! And also this scene is censored! Same for an arts I unlocked. Censorship and FPS drops... I hope there will be patch or smth...

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes