3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
I’m a bit apprehensive about the new artist based on his existing work versus what was in the game previously. Looks like exaggerated butts and boobs are his standard, which isn’t my cup of tea unfortunately. From the sketches in the video, it doesn’t look like he will be sticking to the established body types.
bruh you were not joking now i'm not gonna say the new artist is bad he isn't he's good but it's like meant for completely different audiences it's a very drastic change to make honestly and not cool at all
for example i don't like it, i hate it, it's too exaggerated, but look, if it was like that from the beginning then i would have no reason to complain, it is what it is so i'd just have to move on, but in this case it STARTED as something then CHANGED to something drastically different

Crackcocaine

Jun 25, 2020
TenPennyfingers I moved the thread to a the correct place for it as well as setup the OP in format but we need a few more things before I can move it to the main Games area. Is the game censored and then an overview of the game for people to get a feel for the story. Also I need a list of type of content for the Tags system. Also versioning, I see 3 different choices, is it Chapter 1, V0.02 (newgrounds) or V0.2 (Itch.io)
The game game out yet the tag marks it as abandoned. (idk if you're a mod)

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
The game game out yet the tag marks it as abandoned. (idk if you're a mod)
Probably going to remain marked abandoned until someone posts a link to the release version. The abandoned tag is more for the status of the thread than the game, if people aren't posting updates then then thread may as well be abandoned.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

LowLevelLesser

Feb 8, 2021
You say this game is steamed but it's clearly marked as abandoned? *Skeptical Super Intendant voice*
It has happened a few times where a game ends up continuing development privately before eventually releasing unexpectedly. Cursed Pantsu was another case of a seemingly "abandoned" game getting a full release out of nowhere.

In this case it was due to the developer getting a publishing deal and shutting down their crowdfunding a long while back.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
Nice to see this just got updated but its sadly still 2 patches behind :(

1691928282102.png

Btw, can anyone tell me if there are only lesbian scenes in this??

Last edited:
May 30, 2019
I love this game so far, but the nightmare orbs are just horrible design, because they endlessly spawn those damned bird things that are their own brand of evil design.
Also; Why do I have to re-do half the entire level if I die to the nightmare orb? It's just cruel.

Edit: Okay, after like 5 tries, this nightmare orb thing is literally impossible.
If I move, I get smacked by twenty birds at once, if I stay still, I still get smacked -and- I can't attack the purple orb.
Great intent, worst application Ive seen since the last time I installed a bethesda shitpost mod.

Last edited:
Reactions: JuliaC97
3.00 star(s) 10 Votes