3.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
TenPennyfingers If you wouldn't mind reporting your posts when you update, that'd be awesome. Gonna go ahead and just update the links in OP with the newest version and probably gonna just attach some arbitrary version number based on the amount of hotfixes there are with ch1 being 0.1.X and for each hotfix you mention on Patreon, gonna make +1 the X in that version thing. It's to help people know if they are up to date or not. If you want to change how you handle versions or even call it Version 0.aPpLeSaUcE.MLPFan#1 (please don't unless you do an April Fools update) then we will follow that format.

NVM to the Arbitrary Versioning Number, you did that yourself on the itch.io link, I'll update it to v0.2.

EDIT: Updated the OP, not promoting the update due to it just being bug fixes.

Last edited:

Innocent Chloe

Jul 23, 2017
Few wrong tags on this thread, it says "no sexual content" there most definitely is sexual content and pretty good sexual content even.

So played v0.2 and I must say it is an impressive platformer. The art style is cute and very unique the platforming is challenging while being fun as the movement is just so sharp you really feel in control of the movement (except on the swinging moons those are very unpredictable what your character will do hopefully fixed in future versions)

Combat is impactful, challenging and fun all wrapped together.

The sex scenes are very high quality and a pleasant reward for completing the levels. As a note to anyone reading this, this game is not game over rape like other platformers, you unlock consensual sex scenes by completing the levels. Normally I prefer game over rape style games or games where the sex is part of the gameplay but this format works as basically the idea is for your character to really harness the movement speed and ability in the game's design so you want to keep moving forward in this game thus game over rape or sex grapples would actually ruin the flow of the gameplay in this case.

Anyway really looking forward to future updates I really enjoyed finishing the current version. The boss fight was fun too it wasn't too frustrating but you definitely had to watch out for his swipes they pack quite the hit towards your HP. Love the HP healing orbs hidden up top on the right and left sides. Very sneaky dev!

Jun 12, 2021
TenPennyfingers If you wouldn't mind reporting your posts when you update, that'd be awesome. Gonna go ahead and just update the links in OP with the newest version and probably gonna just attach some arbitrary version number based on the amount of hotfixes there are with ch1 being 0.1.X and for each hotfix you mention on Patreon, gonna make +1 the X in that version thing. It's to help people know if they are up to date or not. If you want to change how you handle versions or even call it Version 0.aPpLeSaUcE.MLPFan#1 (please don't unless you do an April Fools update) then we will follow that format.

NVM to the Arbitrary Versioning Number, you did that yourself on the itch.io link, I'll update it to v0.2.

EDIT: Updated the OP, not promoting the update due to it just being bug fixes.
Yeah, I'd be happy to :D

Also, reading through Neonie's post (thank you for the kind words, by the way!!)
Few wrong tags on this thread, it says "no sexual content" there most definitely is sexual content and pretty good sexual content even.

So played v0.2 and I must say it is an impressive platformer. The art style is cute and very unique the platforming is challenging while being fun as the movement is just so sharp you really feel in control of the movement (except on the swinging moons those are very unpredictable what your character will do hopefully fixed in future versions)

Combat is impactful, challenging and fun all wrapped together.

The sex scenes are very high quality and a pleasant reward for completing the levels. As a note to anyone reading this, this game is not game over rape like other platformers, you unlock consensual sex scenes by completing the levels. Normally I prefer game over rape style games or games where the sex is part of the gameplay but this format works as basically the idea is for your character to really harness the movement speed and ability in the game's design so you want to keep moving forward in this game thus game over rape or sex grapples would actually ruin the flow of the gameplay in this case.

Anyway really looking forward to future updates I really enjoyed finishing the current version. The boss fight was fun too it wasn't too frustrating but you definitely had to watch out for his swipes they pack quite the hit towards your HP. Love the HP healing orbs hidden up top on the right and left sides. Very sneaky dev!
I'd like to see if there's anything I can do about the Non-Sexual Content tag attached to Dreamcutter. Thanks!

neddyf

Apr 15, 2019
I'm not quite fan of this pixel art... it's really MEH... It could have been really better, even with small sprites like that.

But the portraits during dialogues and gameplay system itself are really nice!

Thatguy

I exist.
Uploader
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Yeah, I'd be happy to :D

Also, reading through Neonie's post (thank you for the kind words, by the way!!)

I'd like to see if there's anything I can do about the Non-Sexual Content tag attached to Dreamcutter. Thanks!
The no sexual content tag is there because none were added (my bad) when I added a bare minimum amount. Fixed it though and added sexual content tags. I hadn't played the game yet as PSO2 NG had just come out and it got buried in backlog.

Furabia

Donor
Jun 23, 2019
Oh wow this totally flew under my radar, it looks amazing! I've said time and time again that we need a pixel sprite tag...

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
Jun 12, 2021
is it possible to avoid all men and play a purely lesbian route?
There's currently no literal male character, there's a fantasized, faceless and featureless character in the desert with a penis that Haley fantasizes about having sex with. In that sense, I would say yes there is a way to do that through the normal channels!

Oct 2, 2018
There's currently no literal male character, there's a fantasized, faceless and featureless character in the desert with a penis that Haley fantasizes about having sex with. In that sense, I would say yes there is a way to do that through the normal channels!
thanks for answering but I think I did not explain myself well I consider a purely lesbian route to be one where it is only possible to have scenes with women and everything else is avoidable.

so I ask again, is it possible to avoid all scenes containing dicks ? including that scene you say, and only have scenes with women?

Jun 12, 2021
thanks for answering but I think I did not explain myself well I consider a purely lesbian route to be one where it is only possible to have scenes with women and everything else is avoidable.

so I ask again, is it possible to avoid all scenes containing dicks ? including that scene you say, and only have scenes with women?
I suppose I'd press "S" to skip the dream sequence following the Night Terror fight. Otherwise, I suppose not.

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
Also there's a new downloadable version available on Itch!

How do I get the portal to world 2 to activate? I’ve defeated the boss and the first dream chapter.

The file on Itch is still called Dreamcutter2_Itch.zip – is it the right one?

Jun 12, 2021
How do I get the portal to world 2 to activate? I’ve defeated the boss and the first dream chapter.

The file on Itch is still called Dreamcutter2_Itch.zip – is it the right one?
It should have activated right away!

I've updated the game just in case, that was the correct zip and it should be named the same thing now, but do let me know if you have more luck with this version. Thank you for bringing it up!

Amakuo

Jun 17, 2021
It should have activated right away!

I've updated the game just in case, that was the correct zip and it should be named the same thing now, but do let me know if you have more luck with this version. Thank you for bringing it up!
Maybe I got a weird save. I went back and killed the boss again, got a different cutscene afterwards and a gallery unlock and now I can go to world 2 :)

Really enjoying the game so far. I’m playing it more for the gameplay than the smut at the moment, and I never know if that’s a good thing or a bad thing to say for this type of game, but considering how many adult games have terrible mechanics, please take it as a compliment ;)

3.00 star(s) 10 Votes