3.20 star(s) 9 Votes

Noble 6

Mar 17, 2018
Alright, beat the game, but still have two Story CGs to unlock. No idea how to get them, since the game kicked me back to the main menu after the credits. It doesn't even acknowledge that I won.
The game also runs like molasses in the final two levels. It made the fights significantly easier, like I was playing in bullet time. But I'd bet it's the weird backgrounds.

What are you supposed to do against the doubt?
Just stand near the edges, but not against the wall. When he shoots fire at you, throw your scythe at the flames coming at you to block them. When he slams his fists down, he'll start from the center or the edge, so stay between those to not get hit.
Eventually, he'll drop one of the mirrors to hit you. Don't stand under it, then throw your scythe into it about five times to hit the boss.
Repeat this three more times.

Edit: Okay, after like 5 tries, this nightmare orb thing is literally impossible.
Just hold up and mash attack.

Reactions: Excelent

ShocLite12

Oct 24, 2017
The game has potential, but it is undermined by what is either bugs or something. These have become apparent when I try to go through the air in order to travel. The character tends to not respond the way she is supposed to at times, and there are also times she hits the fireball(?) in the air but plummets downward instead of getting a temporary boost upward.

nash-

Mar 25, 2020
First boss can be completely broken with throw, it appears to be able to stun the boss while it attempts to charge, and it instead just stands still doing nothing.

May 23, 2018
Edit: Okay, after like 5 tries, this nightmare orb thing is literally impossible.
If I move, I get smacked by twenty birds at once, if I stay still, I still get smacked -and- I can't attack the purple orb.
Great intent, worst application Ive seen since the last time I installed a bethesda shitpost mod.
Yeah actually really easy, either hold up and spam attack, or just spam left and right while attacking. Spamming left and right you'll occasionally get hit, but it's faster. Either way pretty easy.

RandomPasserby

Nov 26, 2017
Alright, beat the game, but still have two Story CGs to unlock. No idea how to get them, since the game kicked me back to the main menu after the credits. It doesn't even acknowledge that I won.
I just beat the game and it also kicked me back to the main menu, but i loaded the autosave and the last two story cgs were in my gallery. one of them was the scene after sangria's boss fight, and the other was a "you beat the game and all the challenges! here's a little something."

cyrodi

Oct 8, 2018
The game controls great, and is really fun. The H content is very tacked on, but that's okay as a reward system.

I'm really not a fan of world 4 though. Feels like everything that was fun about the game was taken out.
4-1: No weapon
4-2: Auto-scrolling forcing you to slow down and time everything.
4-3: Annoying wall jumping mechanic while the game throws endless flying enemies and spikes at you.

The game isn't entirely challenging, but man, 4-3 is so annoying at this point I'm just waiting for someone to post a save.

Reactions: Mantravx

lorddernan

Jun 25, 2018
Uploading my incomplete save file if anyone needs it. I stoped on World 4-2.

Overall the game is quite enjoyable. I'd like if something were better explained (Nightmare shards getting damaged as you strike them, how combos work and what do they do, how to beat certain bosses if you are having trouble dealing with them). It would also be cool if you could see character stills somewhere. Gallery only has scenes. View attachment save_ini.rar

kvier

Apr 30, 2018
Beat the whole game. That D/s stuff starting in world 4 and continuing into the end is presented in a rather creepy (not even a sexy creepy) way.

Haven't tried to unlock any CGs, and in the gallery I see I'm missing the last one on the bottom row, so maybe I got the bad ending? At least, I hope so. But if it is, it's really not hinted at all.

Apr 9, 2022
Uploading my incomplete save file if anyone needs it. I stoped on World 4-2.

Overall the game is quite enjoyable. I'd like if something were better explained (Nightmare shards getting damaged as you strike them, how combos work and what do they do, how to beat certain bosses if you are having trouble dealing with them). It would also be cool if you could see character stills somewhere. Gallery only has scenes. View attachment 2858459
Where do save files go?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Is there some trick to the Night Terror bossfight? I barely seem to be doing chip-damage and it's attacks don't really seem avoidable.

MGCMongoose

Mar 27, 2018
This game won't run for me. Gets to Press Any Button and there isn't a single key or click that does anything.

3.20 star(s) 9 Votes