Joker Jack

Aug 9, 2022
One of the first things I remember about the gameplay on this one was that grinding any of the stats over 50 is pointless, the game is mostly choice and event based VN than a sandbox. You have to choose x to get to y and get y to progress to z. That's the basic idea.

Trying to cheat yourself to progress by raising your stats artificially without actually going through the events that raise your stats "naturally" and trigger new events will make you stuck sooner or later.
Stats are there to create triggers to some of the events, but essentially it's the events that will give you progress. It's not a sandbox where you can cheat yourself through by raising stats and jump from event 1 to event 25, skipping everything in between. Cheating will get you nowhere.

The girls and at least some of the events are mandatory to progress, trying to avoid any of them will just make you run around in circles.
The "walktrough alt" is likely the one to follow if the third one looks too complicated.
Damn, i read on here that i needed 250 points w all girls to progress at some point, considering i play on Android too i can't find a way to cheat except editing the file but some renpy security prevents me from loading the edited save so i have no choice but to grind

Penfold Mole

Engaged Member
Respected User
May 22, 2017
Damn, i read on here that i needed 250 points w all girls to progress at some point, considering i play on Android too i can't find a way to cheat except editing the file but some renpy security prevents me from loading the edited save so i have no choice but to grind
Who told you that BS? :LOL:
Since the game development started and reached the point where grinding ended (which happens quite early in the game), everyone who bothered to read the script and/or play the game, have been repeating to those trying to cheat themselves through the game with ridiculous affection and sexuality scores, that anything above 50 is pointless.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

See anything above 50? :sneaky:

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes