3.90 star(s) 61 Votes

allura404

Nov 7, 2019
Renders, gui, characters, concept, music and sounds.. everything is top notch. It's an amazing game all in all. I'll look forward to it. Good luck dev

My favorite is Danielle for now. But I felt like the scene with Mc and her in the car was a bit unfinished

MrJay

Apr 21, 2017
Also, did the later scenes (lewd scene by lake in particular) lag for anyone else? I've never had a Renpy game lag before so I feel like it could be some poor optimization or something.

Reactions: misterx2999

Call of Booty

Mar 21, 2020
You shoud have return button from the save game,not to load after every time we save,it's really killing the mood. Went once to change settings and I didn't save it before,grrr

Reactions: misterx2999

MisterNephilim

Jan 1, 2019
Is this a Kinetic novel in disguise or will choices really matter?

Anyways, I really hope there is a solo Mei route.

Yamura

Mar 14, 2019
Off to a decent start; hoping it's not the last we see of Katherine the supermodel in the prologue. Outstanding render.

Reactions: Mikedazz1

rafaaa

Apr 8, 2022
Does the game will have a lot of choices and does the choices will matter for the game or its a linear path? How many girls the game will have?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Unless you count the MC's lap being used to grind on by an unknown girl(without his consent) and a girl grabbing another's boob for 1/2 a second.
I guess you missed the payback scene with Summer and Lea :unsure: I think the lap grinding was consensual. :ROFLMAO:
Um...excuse miss, I did not consent to your grinding of my lap, but please continue. ;)
Otherguy2012 (n)

Last edited:
Reactions: Mikedazz1

MissBumhole

Sep 15, 2017
Holy shit! You my friend, have fucking set the standards for top quality renders and animation. I know these preset asset models you use, but you tweaked them to be at their peak gorgeous, because fuck me they're so amazing. The scenes were really hot as well. Also, I love it when the protagonist is set to be humiliated by girls. I'm into that shit.

Dude, if you continue this fucking quality on your next update, I'm going to be a long time patreon. Keep it up. Don't let me down.

Reactions: seaaa and cmllcmll
3.90 star(s) 61 Votes