3.90 star(s) 64 Votes

mintymuz

Apr 8, 2024
Yeah really my favorites don't stand out too much yet. Alice is too much of a unknown, Summer my gut tells me she is really sweet and likeable despite her shitty prank. Tho her apology does help alot towards liking again despite wanting nothing to do with her at first cause of the prank.

While the rest have enough negative for me not to like them beyond content saves and hasn't done anything yet to show me they are redeemable or can be likeable despite their faults. Unlike Summer who realized she fucked up in a big way and apologized.
The way I play, it would be too easy to miss half the girls here. Alice is the random daughter in the woods/at the pond? I skipped her because it made no sense to me to go off to talk with her instead of meeting my actual friend who I was going to help with her project. There's no way I would let my friend down like that.

Similarly, I felt bad choosing anything to do with the new girls because why should they take any precedence over the girls I was actually travelling with and knew. Anything with these strangers would risk pissing off my friends and possibly breaking the existing friendships. Saying that, I feel Milton on Mei, but for me it's more that her character didn't work for me. I don't mind the attempted friendzone escape because it wasn't actually me putting her in the friendzone in the first place, that's just where I found her!

Reactions: Dessolos

Zorro#34

Apr 23, 2022
Damn, looks like I'm the only Mei fan here… :(
Eh, that's even better. I can have her all to myself. :sneaky: If I'm eventually willing to give the MC another chance with her, that is.

Dessolos

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 25, 2017
The way I play, it would be too easy to miss half the girls here. Alice is the random daughter in the woods/at the pond? I skipped her because it made no sense to me to go off to talk with her instead of meeting my actual friend who I was going to help with her project. There's no way I would let my friend down like that.

Similarly, I felt bad choosing anything to do with the new girls because why should they take any precedence over the girls I was actually travelling with and knew. Anything with these strangers would risk pissing off my friends and possibly breaking the existing friendships. Saying that, I feel Milton on Mei, but for me it's more that her character didn't work for me. I don't mind the attempted friendzone escape because it wasn't actually me putting her in the friendzone in the first place, that's just where I found her!
yeah I can see from your perspective. Unfortunately one of the side effects of me not being able to immerse myself / playing totally disconnected for a MC it I never think about such things like you do. So my reasons for playing a path or liking a LI generally feel more simple or shallow. I tend to look at a character as a whole but not what would make more sense from the pov of the MC. So really I just need to like the character tho I do my best to not let looks determine how much I like certain character unless the game is too early to judge.

Very rarely I find looks actually play a part in me liking a character however in this game it 100% does. Besides Mei who I already know is friendzone material / a content save. I don't feel like ive gotten to know Alice or Summer well enough just yet to know how I really feel about them since I was able to forgive Summer it's back to square one between those 2 girls . The rest Ive seen enough to know they aren't main girl worthy , at least so far.

3.90 star(s) 64 Votes