4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

CrumblePi

Jun 15, 2023
Nice reveal at the end but I already knew that the girl MC fucked in the previous update is Nadia because if you reject her 'nadiapath' flag will be set to false.
Firstly, mark that as a spoiler, please.
Secondly, if you're going to spoil the fun for yourself, don't go around potentially ruining the experience for others.

Noctus Games - I'm liking what 0.2 brings to the table. It's not perfect (some renders would benefit from a second pass to remove the clipping; plus, the punctuation isn't great at times), but it's far from the typical garbage we see being released. Plus, it's clear that after the controversial 0.1, the story is progressing in its own way. I'm cautiously optimistic for what's to come in the future - I believe you have what it takes.

As for Dorfnutter - that man's extremely Eternum-biased (a quick glance through the profile tells you all you need), so I'm not surprised they hate it. Opinions are, by their nature, subjective, but some aren't worth a dime.

Reactions: kazumadayo

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
Gave this one a go.

Main points:
- The MC looks like Anakin Skywalker, lol
- Girls and animations look great; promising start. I like them all - Abigail looks-wise, Hailey personality-wise
- Lack of music at many parts of the game and general sounds effects. Since those create ambience and immersion, I'd suggest more of it.
- Typo Hailey ("arrved")
1713449137003.png
Gallery function gives an error when I try to access it.
Early action = win
But the best thing in the entire game is John the... . Hope he'll show up more!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Zemax

w123t4

May 26, 2019
Always getting blue ball when you try to get some sexy scene, soon we will do more than just watching, abi...:devilish:
For the game now the characters I like most will be abigail, lara, lucy and elena, hope we can see more scene about them in the next update. :p
Since most of the reply was deleted I still need to ask again, will there be more Li besides from the 6 in character list? Will there be pregnancy content in the future update?:unsure:
In my opinion, the game is still look like the game "you know who", just need to wait for more updates to see the own story of the developer telling us.

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
DreamLink-0.2P
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!
Public version with additional fixes.​

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
Who is your favourite girl? [0.2] - public poll

Hey everyone! Hope you've enjoyed update 0.2. Dropping in to do a bit of research... who is your favourite girl so far?

I'll be releasing this poll after each update - will be very interested to see if things change over time

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + Multimod by RiamMar + Hotfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 267 MB

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Finally sat down and did my first playthrough on this.

First I want to say that this game is not a clone of that other game. It might be inspired by some elements, here and there, but at no point during my playthrough did I feel like I had been to any of those places before, or seen any of those faces.

Dreamlink has it all. Good dialogues, beautiful characters, a great interface and a super interesting story that reminds me of something (not just Inception, which the game references itself), but I can't put my finger on it. I'm thinking of Dark (the series) and Ripples here but I'm probably off the mark.

I am ESPECIALLY happy that I don't need a walkthrough mod or anything like that. The game tells you when you make the right choice and it also tells you whether you're on the girls' paths or not.

I also like that the story picks up rather quickly.

I can't wait for the characters to link their dreams and see what they come up with, and how that's going to become relevant to the story.

My only concern right now is the same I have for that other game - I hope that most sexual scenes will happen in the real world. But that's a personal thing.

I encourage everybody to give this a try. It's damn worth it.

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes