4.00 star(s) 24 Votes

Issac Shafan

Dec 29, 2023
Fucking hell !!!
How can I miss this master piece, nevertheless now I know what potential this game have.
I fucking will share this game to my all my friends they'll know this master piece.
I love this game.:love:
I hope you're planning some action scenes.
And thaaaaaaank you so much.
I really really like your game.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2 + Multimod by RiamMar + Hotfix

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Size 267 MB

Updates are faster on .

Last edited:

zeph19

Jul 6, 2017
Hmm, what's the point of this repeated conversation? Everyone already knows the similarity between the games, some don't mind, while others don't like it. In any case, the next update will determine if there will be a noticeable difference.
I'm a critic, but I'm looking forward to giving this an honest try. You have the talent to create an amazing game, I have no doubt about it.

AnonW123

Dec 26, 2019
For anyone who cares:

[0.2] Progress Update - 95% ️

Friends, we're entering the home stretch for 0.2! All renders, music, and SFX have been completed - all that's left to do is proofread, bugf...

That's as much as I can get. The rest is locked.

DevinHesi

Oct 29, 2021
[0.2] Changelog and Release Dates

Hi everyone! Some good news to start your weekend...

Update 0.2 of DreamLink is officially complete! The mystery of DreamLink deepens...

For this release I wanted to thank my current Patrons, who showed faith in this project so early - so I will be releasing 0.2 to all paid tiers one week ahead of the public release.

Ok, enough waffling... you want to know when the game drops. I'll oblige:

---

Release dates
  • PATRON RELEASE: 15 APR - 12:00PM UTC
  • PUBLIC RELEASE: 22 APR - 12:00PM UTC
---

Changelog
  • 1000+ new renders
  • 21 new music tracks
  • Bug fixes to 0.1
  • Zip compressed for a more manageable file size
  • Added dialogue box opacity slider
Thank you all so much for your support on this journey. I hope you're as excited to play 0.2 as I am to share it with you!

Much love,

Noctus

4.00 star(s) 24 Votes