4.00 star(s) 28 Votes

sexypeanut

Jun 30, 2020
There has been one Patreon post yesterday.

But I'm not a payer, so I can't see what's inside

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
The public patreon post says what % and the last time it was updated is in the text as well.

Edit:If for whatever reason you cannot access it, it's 60% and last updated on the 18th august.
Thanks.

It's such a huge potential title...considering it's still only on a v0.2 release, and yet it has so many hours of great content that keeps the readers interest with wanting more. It's sad though, that there isn't a lot more interest for this very well written/scripted title.

Regards.

DevinHesi

Engaged Member
Oct 29, 2021

Hey all you lovely followers and players of DreamLink! Hope you've been well.

Coming back today with an update out of the norm...

I've loved developing DreamLink so far, and 0.3 is still in the works - it has some awesome story beats which have been in the making for the past 5 or so months. That being said, in the last 3-4 weeks, I've been unable to give the development of this game the amount of time and attention it deserves. This is mostly because of other parts of my life getting more hectic - changes in my personal life, things getting crazy at work (I do have a day job that pays the bills ).

Thing is, this isn't just a blip on the radar, and I don't see things getting less busy for me in the near future. Sadly, the development of 0.3 will be slowing down as a result☹

I love DreamLink and I still want to realise the vision for this expansive story and world that I've been crafting, but can only commit to so much progress as things ramp up in other parts of my life.

I will be pausing all billing for you lovely Patrons until I feel comfortable that the amount of work I put in is deserving of your money - thank you so, so much for supporting this journey.

I'll still be active on Discord when I can, and will continue to work on DreamLink in the limited spare time I have. And when 0.3 does eventually drop, I hope it'll have been worth the wait!

Reach out with any questions, any time.

Much love,

Noctus

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
I think this is one of the most promissing games of 2024 and I really hope that we will see the next episode wery soon! (y)

Noctus Games - we love your work and you can always split new episodes into a smaller parts (so you don't feel too tired at the end of each episode).

adsta

Jul 2, 2021
Actually yeah a 0.2.5 doesn't sound bad, smaller updates would be able to be released easier/earlier and to reflect the change in content Noctus could charge less on patreon without stopping payments fully like he has currently. This all depends on how much he can do of course.

single_guy_from_au

Jun 18, 2023
Actually yeah a 0.2.5 doesn't sound bad, smaller updates would be able to be released easier/earlier and to reflect the change in content Noctus could charge less on patreon without stopping payments fully like he has currently. This all depends on how much he can do of course.
Plus, if it is half-year update period - a lot of people would not be interested in supporting this great game (this is my personal opinion).

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024

Hey all you lovely followers and players of DreamLink! Hope you've been well.

Coming back today with an update out of the norm...

I've loved developing DreamLink so far, and 0.3 is still in the works - it has some awesome story beats which have been in the making for the past 5 or so months. That being said, in the last 3-4 weeks, I've been unable to give the development of this game the amount of time and attention it deserves. This is mostly because of other parts of my life getting more hectic - changes in my personal life, things getting crazy at work (I do have a day job that pays the bills ).

Thing is, this isn't just a blip on the radar, and I don't see things getting less busy for me in the near future. Sadly, the development of 0.3 will be slowing down as a result☹

I love DreamLink and I still want to realise the vision for this expansive story and world that I've been crafting, but can only commit to so much progress as things ramp up in other parts of my life.

I will be pausing all billing for you lovely Patrons until I feel comfortable that the amount of work I put in is deserving of your money - thank you so, so much for supporting this journey.

I'll still be active on Discord when I can, and will continue to work on DreamLink in the limited spare time I have. And when 0.3 does eventually drop, I hope it'll have been worth the wait!

Reach out with any questions, any time.

Much love,

Noctus
Thanks for the message and keep up the great work.

maria.wachtel

Jan 2, 2022
But the best thing in the entire game is John the... . Hope he'll show up more!
That whole scene certainly got a few laughs out of me, even though my University Tours never came close to that one, haha.

Let me write a Review, since I really enjoyed reading the VN so far. Love the Artwork, Characters and Story.

Some inspiration has been taken from other stories obviously, but that's nothing new in the Art World. Just like Berthold Brecht wrote the Dreigroschenoper leaning heavily on Beggar's Opera from John Gay. The Original Work was quite popular in London, but Berthold Brecht's Dreigroschenoper took it to complete different level. Brecht retained the basic plot and characters but shifted the setting to Victorian London, sharpened the social critique. It had a very high cultural impact back in 1928, and still is today considered one of the most important Plays in and works of Brecht. It is still played on stages today, and studied by literary scholars.

Or like Composers have taken up inspiration from previous works, improving and adapting it with their own vision, famously depicted in the old Movie Amadeus (albeit heavily dramatized from the play), where Mozart works on Salieri's March, and later using the Motif on his Opera La Nozze di Figaro, .

Of course this is just something that happened in the Movie, that March was not composed from Salieri, but from the Composer of the Movie to make it seem like Mozart used it later for his own Opera. Salieri would have never composed something this boring for the Emperor.

But Mozart was no stranger to taking inspiration. For example, the opening theme of Mozart's Piano bears a strong resemblance to the opening of Johann Christian Bach's Keyboard . Mozart took this simple idea and developed it into a more sophisticated composition.
And many, many years later, another Austrian, Georg Kreisler took Mozart's composition, and wrote a great Cabaret Piece . (German Lyrics, so I guess the Play of Words will be unfortunately lost on the international Audience of F95).

Or a very famous example, Mozart's was influenced by . Mozart used Haydn's work as a model for his own famous Death Mass, likely improving and expanding on the original concept.

Hope this can put some perspective to the claims of this VN being just a ripp-off. Drawing Inspiration or borrowing ideas from previous art..... that's how we get Art. Because, Dreamlink is not a plain plagiarism like Terry Brooks' terrible The Shannara Chronicles which almost just renamed the Characters and rewrote Tokien's Masterpiece The Lord of the Rings word for word - not literally, but it is not that far off.

Keep up the good work Kid.

(Guess this is the most odd review on this Forum ever)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Well I just finished this excellent fantasy/Sci-Fi title (again). As well the renders and writing are top notch. Though, it's sad to read that production has been paused, do to the dev's real life pressures. I hope at some point, the story can continue...considering how much effort and content has already been crafted. It would be a shame to not complete this excellent story.

And with regards to some saying MC dick is too big..."MC is gathering a harem man, he has to have the tool to do the job right." ;)

Regards.

• Haha
Reactions: tmu500

tmu500

Apr 14, 2024
Well I just finished this excellent fantasy/Sci-Fi title (again). As well the renders and writing are top notch. Though, it's sad to read that production has been paused, do to the dev's real life pressures. I hope at some point, the story can continue...considering how much effort and content has already been crafted. It would be a shame to not complete this excellent story.

And with regards to some saying MC dick is too big..."MC is gathering a harem man, he has to have the tool to do the job right." ;)

Regards.
Likewise, it is quite enjoyable game.

Reactions: MrBenny

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
Sounds more like Stamina and Potency would be of importance, not equine dimensions:HideThePain:
Sure, that should be a given and included as part of MC's package. A tiny dick won't get far in a harem, unless the dev fills the harem with a bunch of predatory lesbians, or MC has lots of money. It's just not believable when MC falls short with just average or below average in dimensions... Then it look's like MC is just finger fucking his harem with a tiny dick. :KEK:

4.00 star(s) 28 Votes