• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well didnt take me long to get rid of alot of the grinding all girls is maxed
lara_p=9999
lara_p_max=9999
megan_p_cur=9999
megan_p_max=9999
olivia_p_cur=9999
olivia_p_max=9999
roxy_p_cur=9999
roxy_p_max=9999
sandy_p_cur=9999
sandy_p_max=9999
inventory.money=9999999999

suppose to talk to some frank guy (cant find him)
got 2 quests to take pictures (despite having $999999999999) cant buy camera (dont need it yet will come in handy future versions)but at least cell phones good for taking pictures
found a handful of people cant talk to yet
suppose to talk to roxy (according to quest) BUT No options to do so
lots of flaws in this game hope its fixed in the future
remember guys and dolls dont play harder play smarter

UPDATE:
error report OF COURSE

other then a few things at least this game is somewhat enjoyable and isnt a 5min special

Last edited:

VN..reader

Aug 28, 2020
huh, no story just sandbox point and FETCH BOY. (mom) just wants you to work and be happy, (Sis1) nothing this version, (sis2) wants you to cheat her exams... TOO much grind to be able to do it in a fucking Month. (boss) wants to pay you SHIT for doing the near impossible. GRIND. (maid) blackmailing you, just because dev needed something for her to do.
after the third day or so, there is Nothing you can do but GRIND $, GRIND $.... and maybe you will have enough to do the next task bu the time the dev has next update ready... WT you say. don't make me laugh... this is Not a bad game per say. but NOTHING special. only redeaming point... can skip mini games, (makes grind a little less tedious)
sorry boss, gotta pass.

Crazymic79

Jul 31, 2018
Those renders are nightmare inducing, not to mention the grindfest that is sandbox. Hard pass for me.

justpasserby

Dec 7, 2018
I think the game has pretty good animations, just that I can't buy camera even though on the note it said buy a camera and go see olivia

str8up

Engaged Member
Jun 4, 2020
well found frank...long story short got the exam book from school everytime i talk to sandy bitch is on phone and cant give her the exams,etc because of that....olivia wants me to buy a camera AND of course store wont let me until NEXT VERSION
game is frustrating forsure BUT although grindy i got everything maxed just a matter of handing in quests,etc
waiting for some pay offs that dont appear to be happening THIS VERSION lol
killing time waiting for other games i enjoy most to update
new corral city
ravager (told sometime in jan)
a mothers love
black mailing the family
s.h.e.l.t.e.r (even though it got a small update today LOL waiting for another)
many more still waiting on so playing what ever i can to kill time and boredom while waiting

bluerubber

Apr 29, 2019
Is it bad that I wanted to thread search "ntr" in this thread just so I could see ignorant racism at its worst?

Last edited:

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
The mini game for stealing exam paper is broken. It said you hv to type the corresponding letter/key so that the guard wouldnt find you but the keyboard to type in doesnt appear so yeah couldnt progress thru that

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
Things I can't figure out or progress in the game == Please help if you know how.

1. Megan's quest says to talk to Roxy -- I can't do that. Every single time and place I click on her and it's like 'oh she's busy I'll talk to her later.'

2. Olivia says buy the camera and talk to her -- nothing happens, idk if it's not finished yet or what.

3. Sandy's quest is to put the test answers back at night but I can't do that -- there's no prompt for it at all, again idk if it's not finished or what.
After this so many times and this update has NO new content just technically shits...
So yes,that is the similar end what was in the early update

Albertant

Nov 18, 2018
nice game dude! its so promising;) you'll improve in each update so keep going
probably the ones who criticize him wouldn't know how to make a shit about games or renders even in rpg maker... so you could criticize in a constructive way to let him keep improving, because in the end those who benefit from his effort are you, smashing him the only thing you get is to harm yourself in the future.:coffee:

DirkGently

May 13, 2018
well found frank...long story short got the exam book from school everytime i talk to sandy bitch is on phone and cant give her the exams,etc because of that....olivia wants me to buy a camera AND of course store wont let me until NEXT VERSION
game is frustrating forsure BUT although grindy i got everything maxed just a matter of handing in quests,etc
waiting for some pay offs that dont appear to be happening THIS VERSION lol
killing time waiting for other games i enjoy most to update
new corral city
ravager (told sometime in jan)
a mothers love
black mailing the family
s.h.e.l.t.e.r (even though it got a small update today LOL waiting for another)
many more still waiting on so playing what ever i can to kill time and boredom while waiting
You have to meet Sandy first at school before you can give her the exam, took me a while to figure this out.
Then you can give the exams to her, but that's about as far as you get.

I find it confusing (and a bit frustrating) that so many quests just end without letting you know you can't proceed...

Reactions: str8up

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
how to get LOCKPICK? I dont see lockpick in the STORE too!! :eek:

plz help
U talk to frank and he will tell u about a guy selling stuff at night at the park. U buy the keys for the school and then he will show u his other goods like lockpick for $4 a piece. The guy doesnt always appear evrynight though

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes