• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

jimbobdon

Oct 12, 2018
how do you put test answers back in the drawer ? it says (there is already nothing here)

Last edited:
Jun 6, 2018
U talk to frank and he will tell u about a guy selling stuff at night at the park. U buy the keys for the school and then he will show u his other goods like lockpick for $4 a piece. The guy doesnt always appear evrynight though
Thank you, but I dont find FRANK anywhere for some reason!! Where can I find him and when? plz do tell. :) ty

herreraaa

Jan 24, 2020
2 questions:

1 - MC cannot return the questions book yet?
2 - I got the lingerie to give to Lara, how can I found her?

Acesaw

May 11, 2017
dialogs need more polishing. lara dialog in the park was weird as shit. she can't make up her mind if they are his family member or roomates! And NOOO THEY ARE Not FUCKING ROOMmates!!! i came here becuase of incest ok Dammit! And couple of quest thats bugged or not idk but roxy u can't talk to her even u have the quest and for the Olivia you can't buy the camera so there no progress there even you have the quest. so would be nice if they make so quest dispear if you can't progress with them like Lara quest. Lara quest dispear after bj in mc bed room in the morning which is nice cus that way you know its done for the current update while other show u got them as quest but can't progress at all. But other then those stuff i really like the game and i be looking foward to future updates.

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
What I think of the game:

1) Personally I didn't really understood well the plot of the story
2) Lara is a bitch and her taking our stuffs like that is really tricky that's why I hate her :ROFLMAO:
3) I thought the MC was a female protagonist and not a male
4) The game is still cool

JujuFruit

May 12, 2020
how do you put test answers back in the drawer ? it says (there is already nothing here)
2 questions:

1 - MC cannot return the questions book yet?
2 - I got the lingerie to give to Lara, how can I found her?
1 - Probably bugged at the moment
2 - Garage
For the test book, I think in the next update you will be able to.
As for you herreraaa to give the lingerie to Lara it's during the morning or evening in the garage (she will be near her bike) when her status "work" appears on your phone (so in tuesday, thursday and sunday if I'm right).

U R a dumb
Ok ? :unsure:

Larzeranna

Jul 5, 2020
So much stuff that's "Work in Progress." Better off not including those clickable areas whatsoever since 80% of what I'm trying to do is unavailable.

I think you (Dev) need to spend a good amount of time thinking about how to improve this overall as it's very irritating to play with all the sandbox elements on top of a pretty weak story/English, etc.

• Angry
Reactions: ShangTsung

hihiyoyo

May 1, 2017
Hi guys, I was the proofreader for the newest version (0.2.1), I understand that there's still parts where the English is rough around the edges, but I tried to make it as readable and coherent as possible from the previous near MTL levels of English. I mostly did edit line by line as per what the developer wanted, and I did not really take the liberty to change the tone or meaning of most lines.

There would probably be a need to rewrite the script from scratch to fix most of the dialogue flow.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
How do u play the minigame on android on hiding when the guard checks the room at school. It said type the corresponding letter but no keys to
type to

Reactions: Love Life

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
most of the people here don't seems to know the fact that this is just v0.2 at max. Seriously and stop comparing it with some well-established games that take more that a year to update.

blueboby111

Oct 2, 2018
most of the people here don't seems to know the fact that this is just v0.2 at max. Seriously and stop comparing it with some well-established games that take more that a year to update.
to be honest I've seen 0.1 v games that got
1)Clear story overall based objectives
2)Clear UI that makes easy to track your task (how to do where to go and such)
3) English that has a better flow of dialogues. Not like two bots talking (even if you disregard the bad grammar and spelling mistakes)
4) Male character model that doesn't look like a badly tweaked female model
And above all FIRST IMPRESSIONS are very important. it's precisely coz of that the devs have to make 0.1 very polish.

Thread says there is a new proof reader so, I hope it gets better over time. (i hope that they have fixed the player's bed which used to call "bad")

Reactions: AJSHR

AJSHR

Jan 12, 2019
to be honest I've seen 0.1 v games that got
1)Clear story overall based objectives
2)Clear UI that makes easy to track your task (how to do where to go and such)
3) English that has a better flow of dialogues. Not like two bots talking (even if you disregard the bad grammar and spelling mistakes)
4) Male character model that doesn't look like a badly tweaked female model
And above all FIRST IMPRESSIONS are very important. it's precisely coz of that the devs have to make 0.1 very polish.

Thread says there is a new proof reader so, I hope it gets better over time. (i hope that they have fixed the player's bed which used to call "bad")
Yes, but most of them are studio backed by experienced employees and good Patreon following already so they can freely spend the resources for v0.1. But only some of them are this capable if you read some dev's note they will mention that needed to spend lots of previous earning to just start a game that can live up to their previous games because fan already has mindset set of the level of fully developed games and expects more than that for new games.

And seeing this dev(or most of the new games dev on the forums) is just starting and also need to hire staff outside for smooth development. They are still struggling. And for grammar issue, yes it exists heavily on the game and I have no prior knowledge about the developer's language background also there is a message from proofreader of the game just a few messages above.

But yes the dev did try to hit a long shot with the early release by adding way too much game component which doesn't help to progress the story at all on the early release and just creating massive confusion. It seems dev lacks the version management skill for early gameplay. If those game mechanics or quest were added on updates then it would have been ok. But without the official walkthrough, it is still impossible to know how much progress should we make to reach the end of the game.

There is a clear UI in the game but the dev has added quests that is not possible to complete on the current version (0.2.1) making us more confused and also the quest priority to complete to progress on a different quest.

But I still see much potential in this game. I would give this another shot after a few updates.

2.60 star(s) 5 Votes