Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I wanted to end the weekend with a couple more images of your favorite MILF and mine...that gorgeous lady without a first name...she's bad, she's beautiful...she's the one, she's the only..."The Burner" Mrs. Turner! :love:

These might be the last two images from the pergola set...I'm thinking about putting a fork in it and calling it done at this point...but I'm not entirely sure yet. Either way, I hope y'all enjoy looking at these images as much as I enjoyed putting them together. :cool: Mrs Turner pergola 05.png Mrs Turner pergola 06.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Yes yes yes yes yes !!! Can't wait to see more of her, thank you my king, you really really make me typing this wonderful comment with one hand.
I wanted to end the weekend with a couple more images of your favorite MILF and mine...that gorgeous lady without a first name...she's bad, she's beautiful...she's the one, she's the only..."The Burner" Mrs. Turner! :love:

These might be the last two images from the pergola set...I'm thinking about putting a fork in it and calling it done at this point...but I'm not entirely sure yet. Either way, I hope y'all enjoy looking at these images as much as I enjoyed putting them together. :cool: View attachment 2422519 View attachment 2422520
I'm just can't say anything except i will wait for more of her (oh yes that nickname the burner Mrs Turner is very hot, I almost bust a nut with just by thinking of it ermmm I mean ofc with watching her too.) Thank you my king thank you.

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hopefully this is a proper ending for the pergola set. For whatever reason I keep coming back to the idea of Mrs. Turner blowing a kiss to us, the viewers, as a way to formally close things out. I don't know why I'm so hung-up on that kiss-blowing idea for her...maybe it's a case of the character determining their own actions? It happens for writers all the time, so maybe it only stands to reason that it could happen for artwork as well...who knows?

Either way, I hope you guys like what you see, because it sure was fun for me to put it all together. :cool:(y)
Mrs Turner pergola 07a.png Mrs Turner pergola 08a.png

Now if anybody has been saving these images out of the pergola set, you might have noticed that there never was a number 01...I don't know why, but for whatever reason I was late getting around to rendering that one. So here it is, better late than never I suppose...
Mrs Turner pergola 01a.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Hopefully this is a proper ending for the pergola set. For whatever reason I keep coming back to the idea of Mrs. Turner blowing a kiss to us, the viewers, as a way to formally close things out. I don't know why I'm so hung-up on that kiss-blowing idea for her...maybe it's a case of the character determining their own actions? It happens for writers all the time, so maybe it only stands to reason that it could happen for artwork as well...who knows?

Either way, I hope you guys like what you see, because it sure was fun for me to put it all together. :cool:(y)
View attachment 2434908 View attachment 2434916

Now if anybody has been saving these images out of the pergola set, you might have noticed that there never was a number 01...I don't know why, but for whatever reason I was late getting around to rendering that one. So here it is, better late than never I suppose...
View attachment 2434926
I will kiss her everyday. 20230303_234132.jpg
Hmm and also Give+me+your+ing+toes_2ffac4_7584724.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
I don't know if these images of Mrs. Turner will turn into a pic set or not, but I wanted to put two really nice freebies to (hopefully) good use. Those freebies are...
and
I hope y'all enjoy...
mrs turner abandoned bridge 00.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 01a.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes