Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
We're getting there guys...I'm hoping to wrap up this abandoned bridge set in one more post, and I'm hoping it'll be this weekend too...but, no promises. Regardless, I do appreciate all of your views and likes. Sincerely, thank you all.

So until the finale, here are three more images of "The Burner" Mrs. Turner doing what she does best; making our hearts pound and melting our eyeballs...what a woman! :)

I hope you enjoy! :cool: View attachment 2458651 View attachment 2458652 View attachment 2458655
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you 20221206_105505.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Wise men say
Only fools rush in
But I can't help falling in love with you
Shall I stay?
Would it be a sin
If I can't help falling in love with you?
Like a river flows
Surely to the sea
Darling, so it goes
Some things are meant to be
Take my hand
Take my whole life, too
For I can't help falling in love with you View attachment 2460026
Brother, you have automatically earned some coolness points by quoting Elvis...because in my opinion, you simply can't go wrong with Mr. Presley. :cool:(y)

Glad you liked the imagery my friend. Part of the final post for the abandoned bridge pic set is baking as I type this...hopefully I'll be able to post it all no later than tomorrow. It's nothing huge or grand or anything, just a way to end the pic set...and I hope you'll like that too. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Roland North

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Brother, you have automatically earned some coolness points by quoting Elvis...because in my opinion, you simply can't go wrong with Mr. Presley. :cool:(y)

Glad you liked the imagery my friend. Part of the final post for the abandoned bridge pic set is baking as I type this...hopefully I'll be able to post it all no later than tomorrow. It's nothing huge or grand or anything, just a way to end the pic set...and I hope you'll like that too. :)
I will like everything about Mrs Turner and I will wait for that heavenly arts of yours (and everyone ofc) and please keep you health at the best condition and don't get sick, because it will be very bad news for us, take your time king and keep raising our morale with that Heavenly arts of yours, thank you my king, thank you. 〜(꒪꒳꒪)〜

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Did anybody notice the little intruder in the last image? If the answer is no, don't feel bad...Mrs. Turner didn't notice him either. She notices him now though, and the presence of that little fella put a kibosh on the rest of the photoshoot. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. ;) mrs turner abandoned bridge 16bRS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 17RS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 18bRS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 19RS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 20aRS.png

So ends the abandoned bridge pic set, and I hope you all enjoyed it. More imagery of that adorable MILF we all know as Mrs. Turner is in the works. Stay tuned... :cool:

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
I missed those two boys with their aunt (mrsT) in the pool
Me too my friend, me too.
Did anybody notice the little intruder in the last image? If the answer is no, don't feel bad...Mrs. Turner didn't notice him either. She notices him now though, and the presence of that little fella put a kibosh on the rest of the photoshoot. Oh well...it was fun while it lasted. ;) View attachment 2462504 View attachment 2462505 View attachment 2462507 View attachment 2462508 View attachment 2462511

So ends the abandoned bridge pic set, and I hope you all enjoyed it. More imagery of that adorable MILF we all know as Mrs. Turner is in the works. Stay tuned... :cool:
Sir Kitten Sucky Toeman.jpg
Dont worry everyone Sir Kitten Sucky Toeman has cum in here to save the queen, you all just need to relax and keep praising her beauty.
(Thanks King your works are always awecum)

• Haha

born4july

Sep 8, 2022
I plan to fuck a little hard that ass............ View attachment 2511855
those boys will taste mrsT glory holes

Pls add double penetration in this series i always dreamed about mr turner double penetrated by mc and marcus but unfortunatly dev didn't add that scene in his game but i hope you can make it happen
it looks that way

I think this site is hacked . I see all the "likes" dropping for most users.........
not most for all

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes