Fan Art Dreams of Desire - Fan Art

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
I don't know if these images of Mrs. Turner will turn into a pic set or not, but I wanted to put two really nice freebies to (hopefully) good use. Those freebies are...
and
I hope y'all enjoy...
View attachment 2436800 View attachment 2436801
Set or not, I'll wait for more, oh my gawd she's so hawt, her beauty is out of this world, thanks King. giphy.gif

• Red Heart
Reactions: Lou Gojira

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
guys more Tracy please :oops:
Tracy definitely had her moments, but no woman in the game captivated me quite like Mrs. Turner...sorry. Besides, I don't even own any of her assets anyway...but I'm certainly not opposed to seeing more of the tantalizing Tracy in this thread. Here's hoping that some Tracy fans will post more fan-art soon. (crosses fingers)

But on that note, if I were to start the quest to acquire the assets of another Dreams of Desire lady for the purposes of fan-art, I've thought a lot about Latisha. Latisha didn't get enough attention in the game in my humble opinion, and honestly I wish she could've been a possible ending too.

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Tracy definitely had her moments, but no woman in the game captivated me quite like Mrs. Turner...sorry. Besides, I don't even own any of her assets anyway...but I'm certainly not opposed to seeing more of the tantalizing Tracy in this thread. Here's hoping that some Tracy fans will post more fan-art soon. (crosses fingers)

But on that note, if I were to start the quest to acquire the assets of another Dreams of Desire lady for the purposes of fan-art, I've thought a lot about Latisha. Latisha didn't get enough attention in the game in my humble opinion, and honestly I wish she could've been a possible ending too.
The Burner Mrs Turner is the best, she's #1 mom in this world, woohoooo.

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
The Burner Mrs Turner is the best, she's #1 mom in this world, woohoooo.
You got that right my Brother...there are a whole lot of MILFs that I love and appreciate, but there's just something about Mrs. Turner that makes her almost...well, I don't know...magical. She compelled me to take a chance on Adult Visual Novels (Dreams of Desire was my first AVN ever), she captured my thoughts while I played and enjoyed the game, and even well after the game was over I found myself coming back to her time and time again. Heck, if not for trying to figure out the assets used to make her in DAZ Studio, I wouldn't have stumbled upon the F95 Zone either! :D

So in a sense, Mrs. Turner (or rather my infatuation with her) is responsible for a whole lot of things going on for me right now. :)

(And I'm extra thankful that my fiance isn't the jealous type!) :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: Roland North

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Here are a couple more images of Mrs. Turner on the abandoned bridge...and I wanted to over at Deviant Art for his cool freebie set of G3 Expressions that I used in these two images. I don't know if he'll ever even see this, but if he does THANK YOU!

I hope you guys like what you see, because it was a whole lot of fun working on these. :cool: mrs turner abandoned bridge 05a.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 06.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
You got that right my Brother...there are a whole lot of MILFs that I love and appreciate, but there's just something about Mrs. Turner that makes her almost...well, I don't know...magical. She compelled me to take a chance on Adult Visual Novels (Dreams of Desire was my first AVN ever), she captured my thoughts while I played and enjoyed the game, and even well after the game was over I found myself coming back to her time and time again. Heck, if not for trying to figure out the assets used to make her in DAZ Studio, I wouldn't have stumbled upon the F95 Zone either! :D

So in a sense, Mrs. Turner (or rather my infatuation with her) is responsible for a whole lot of things going on for me right now. :)

(And I'm extra thankful that my fiance isn't the jealous type!) :ROFLMAO:
Hahahahaha this is #1 funny comment ever !!!, I mean you had a fiance and still your works for Mrs Turner is amazingly beautiful (thanks to your fiance for her understanding behaviour hahaha she's the best you know, I mean if i had a fiance and she find out that I love an angelic 3d women she will be really mad or even call me crazy piece of shit hahaha) thank you my king for your faith in her.
Here are a couple more images of Mrs. Turner on the abandoned bridge...and I wanted to over at Deviant Art for his cool freebie set of G3 Expressions that I used in these two images. I don't know if he'll ever even see this, but if he does THANK YOU!

I hope you guys like what you see, because it was a whole lot of fun working on these. :cool: View attachment 2442421 View attachment 2442422
The King already sent his angel, its time for us to rise our lil brother down there.

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Hahahahaha this is #1 funny comment ever !!!, I mean you had a fiance and still your works for Mrs Turner is amazingly beautiful (thanks to your fiance for her understanding behaviour hahaha she's the best you know, I mean if i had a fiance and she find out that I love an angelic 3d women she will be really mad or even call me crazy piece of shit hahaha) thank you my king for your faith in her.

The King already sent his angel, its time for us to rise our lil brother down there.
Thanks for your nice words my friend. Whenever I show my fiance some of my works with Mrs. Turner, and all she says is:
"She's going to have back problems later in life." :D

I don't know how many more images are coming for the abandoned bridge set, but I hope you and everybody else will continue to hang in there for the rest of the ride. I keep getting ideas for the scenario, but at the same time I don't want the pic set to over-stay its welcome...I'm kinda' trying to figure out a balance here. :)

• Hey there
Reactions: Roland North

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Thanks for your nice words my friend. Whenever I show my fiance some of my works with Mrs. Turner, and all she says is:
"She's going to have back problems later in life." :D

I don't know how many more images are coming for the abandoned bridge set, but I hope you and everybody else will continue to hang in there for the rest of the ride. I keep getting ideas for the scenario, but at the same time I don't want the pic set to over-stay its welcome...I'm kinda' trying to figure out a balance here. :)
You hope for us to wait ? Hell yess I wait for your piece of heaven always, hallelujah keep em cum my king, woohooo.

• Red Heart

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Out of topics (works by NoXSmoking, he makes awesome animations, my brothers you can follow him on Twitter by the same name I mention above, he deserve more and more, here some of his wonderful works.) Lara Unleashed Ss.jpg
And full video is on his Twitter and Patreon (no wm) well I know that some of you might already know it, I just wanna share his magical works at some of you that don't know.
View attachment Lara Unleashed Cut.mp4

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
I'm sorry, guys, but I've had a fever of 38.6 for 3 days... I caught Covid :mad:.... I can't make a new picture for a few days yet!
Nooooooo !!!!!! I'm so sad to hear that ! Wishing you a speedy recovery and hoping you feel much better very soon, Hail to the king.
Crap-tastic day at work, but it sure is nice to come home, throw on some music, and unwind with the one and only Mrs. Turner! :)(y)

More from the abandoned bridge set...I hope y'all like what you see. :cool:
View attachment 2451115 View attachment 2451119 View attachment 2451121
Wow wow wow our queen are really enjoying herself huh ? Thanks King your works is always fantastic, well, even more fantastic than fantastic 4 so I call you a fantastic king.

• Red Heart

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
Some more images of your favorite MILF and mine at the abandoned bridge...or rather, off of the bridge and making her sweet little naked and timid way to the tree. I promise you all that I'm not going to ride this abandoned bridge pic set forever; things are going to wrap up soon enough...but for the time being I hope y'all enjoy the imagery, because I'm sure enjoying my time putting this stuff together... mrs turner abandoned bridge 10a.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 11a.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 12RS.png

Roland North

Nov 9, 2018
Some more images of your favorite MILF and mine at the abandoned bridge...or rather, off of the bridge and making her sweet little naked and timid way to the tree. I promise you all that I'm not going to ride this abandoned bridge pic set forever; things are going to wrap up soon enough...but for the time being I hope y'all enjoy the imagery, because I'm sure enjoying my time putting this stuff together... View attachment 2456944 View attachment 2456946 View attachment 2456949
20230303_234229.jpg

Lou Gojira

Jan 5, 2022
We're getting there guys...I'm hoping to wrap up this abandoned bridge set in one more post, and I'm hoping it'll be this weekend too...but, no promises. Regardless, I do appreciate all of your views and likes. Sincerely, thank you all.

So until the finale, here are three more images of "The Burner" Mrs. Turner doing what she does best; making our hearts pound and melting our eyeballs...what a woman! :)

I hope you enjoy! :cool: mrs turner abandoned bridge 13RS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 14RS.png mrs turner abandoned bridge 15bRS.png

4.00 star(s) 2 Votes