VN Ren'Py Completed Dreams of Desire Holiday Special [Elite Version] [Lewdlab]

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
0D_TqKE60dw4j6c6Y4R1wVLAhnLXRo91Hxrc1bWBuF4GsH_LPmDfYqRLfSaDZR81.png

Overview:
This is a STANDALONE special holiday edition, meaning you don't need all the previous Episodes to play. I also did a bit of compression, so no huge download!
It's a short one, but I managed to cram 100+ renders inside.​

Censorship: None
Main Game:
Version: Holiday Edition 1.0
Developer:
Platform: Windows, Mac, Linux
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Download
Win - Linux: - - - -
MAC: - -
Others:
UNOFFICIAL ANDROID

Extras: Italian Translation* - -

holiday_alice_sled_3.jpg holiday_arrival_3_a.jpg holiday_car_1.jpg holiday_decoration_1.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Holiday Special Release - Elite Version
View attachment 51619
Release is here, extra file included, walkthrough in the post's attachment as usual.

Now, this is a STANDALONE version, meaning you don't need all the previous Episodes to play. I also did a bit of compression, so no huge download!

It's a short one, but I managed to cram 100+ renders inside. I hope you'll like it.

You'll have to try all the choices to see everything, but consult the walkthrough for that.

(These links already have the incest patch added.)

PC: - - - -
MAC: - - - -
Waklthrough:

Big thanks to donor!
Happy Holidays!
Thank You! You are one of my top 10 favorite mods!

Infamy

Engaged Member
Sep 25, 2016
View attachment 51619
Release is here, extra file included, walkthrough in the post's attachment as usual.

Now, this is a STANDALONE version, meaning you don't need all the previous Episodes to play. I also did a bit of compression, so no huge download!

It's a short one, but I managed to cram 100+ renders inside. I hope you'll like it.

You'll have to try all the choices to see everything, but consult the walkthrough for that.

Waklthrough:

Big thanks to donor!
Happy Holidays!
.... My penis sense is tingling...

ait123

Oct 29, 2017
View attachment 51619

Waklthrough:

Big thanks to donor!
Happy Holidays!
if u knew u irl i would buy u a beer, sir.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 51619

Waklthrough:

Big thanks to donor!
Happy Holidays!
best download is zippy im glad you put that there XD

Aug 16, 2016
You know what really makes a scene? No lighting.

I mean, who really wants to be able to see MC and Tracy going at it? Or wants to be able to make out skintones on Alice?

Nope. 90% inky blackness in scenes is hawt.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
meh, liked the halloween special way more, felt too small for me this one since we had no chapter 10, I wanted more elaborated scenes with the sisters, maybe even with both together, both their scenes felt underwhelming. At least aunt got some very nice scenes, my favorite milf in the game by far and one of the best in all adult games

but really any update will feel underwhelming after episode 8, the chapter was great and the halloween special in the end was the cherry on top of it

Reactions: Blowmebelow{BMB]

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
View attachment 51619

Waklthrough:

Big thanks to donor!
Happy Holidays!

Thank you! you are the best!!!

Reactions: jande21
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes