• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
in mine she never kissed Sebastian so never had to ask for forgiveness
She had to ask for forgiveness for choosing her career over husband at one point. She did said sorry for not being available to husband when he is in depression. But, it hasn't convincing to me.

The conversation should be like

"Dear Husband, i'm sorry for choosing career over you in these recent days, but from now i will try to provide you help & choose you over career if it comes to that point again. It's contract now, so i has to work. Otherwise, i should have left this job way sooner."

And the lousie conversation with MC to deal with seb should be (assuming player is still on lousie path, but kiss happened),

"Dear MC, Saying that i'm married usually does the trick, but last time it gone furthur than that with seb, so promise you that i will alert myself to repel seb's advances & see that he wont touch me again".

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
She had to ask for forgiveness for choosing her career over husband at one point. She did said sorry for not being available to husband when he is in depression. But, it hasn't convincing to me.

"Dear Husband, i'm sorry for choosing career over you in these recent days, but from now i will try to provide you help & choose you over career if it comes to that point again. It's contract now, so i has to work. Otherwise, i should have left this job way sooner."

And the lousie conversation with MC to deal with seb should be (assuming player is still on lousie path, but kiss happened),

"Dear MC, Saying that i'm married usually does the trick, but last time it gone furthur than that with seb, so promise you that i will alert myself to repel seb's advances & see that we wont touch me again".
im on the pure wife path so i never had any conversations about forgiveness, she told him she would choose him over her career and she never let Sebastian kiss her so if she did for anyone else its your own fault for not supporting her

TessSadist

Donor
Game Developer
Aug 4, 2019
MC was hallucinating about danielle giving her a handjob because of the pill he took that time. She has only been with women till now.

Well i would not call someone a whore who lost her virginity before marriage but i understand that some people don't like pre marital sex but these teenager hormones makes it hard for some to remain virgin for so long :LOL:. But hey I respect and understand your views. Most of the people actually regret to loose their virginity to an asshole after break up and they wish it was their partner instead.

btw i should say that almost every game here contain people either having sex(casual mostly) before marriage or a cheating husband/boyfriend. I am sure you won't find games here which will go according to your principles.
I might be the odd one, but I personally would hope to AVOID a virgin man for a serious relationship for a number of reasons.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I might be the odd one, but I personally would hope to AVOID a virgin man for a serious relationship for a number of reasons.
well some men like wild women so it's completely understandable. I guess the reason you want a man with experience is because he knows what he is doing or maybe because you are an experienced one and a Virgin won't live up to your standards.

There are also some people who like to take small steps together with an equally inexperienced one. At the end it all comes down to personal preference.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

"Dear MC, Saying that i'm married usually does the trick, but last time it gone furthur than that with seb, so promise you that i will alert myself to repel seb's advances & see that he wont touch me again".
But it was the contract that forced her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Obviously people can't simply resign in this universe because contracts that have them slaving them forever exist. Plus they might get killed by the mob if they dare stop painting for them (mobsters really love their art there). /s

I liked her more before that lousy justification tbh. She was a cunt who picked personal advancment over caring for her spouse which is a realistic approach. Now it looks like the kid who didn't do homework and is like: "t-the dog ate it, and then a gator ate the dog....a-and then the gator got abducted by aliens! That's definitely why I don't have my homework miss!"

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
But it was the contract that forced her :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Obviously people can't simply resign in this universe because contracts that have them slaving them forever exist. Plus they might get killed by the mob if they dare stop painting for them (mobsters really love their art there). /s

I liked her more before that lousy justification tbh. She was a cunt who picked personal advancment over caring for her spouse which is a realistic approach. Now it looks like the kid who didn't do homework and is like: "t-the dog ate it, and then a gator ate the dog....a-and then the gator got abducted by aliens! That's definitely why I don't have my homework miss!"
i know your trying to make a dig at me here but your really not understanding it has nothing to do with the art, she has a shady contract with a sexual predator whos father might be a mob boss, so if she keeps turning him down hes just going the kill her and move on to another victim

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Obviously people can't simply resign in this universe because contracts that have them slaving them forever exist.
Okay, we get it, you don't like Louise, the game, the idea that contracts have penalty clauses written into them. Move on my friend, there are plenty of other VN's on this site for you to enjoy.

Thank you for trying the VN, As I've said it's not for everyone. Maybe a future update will grab you. maybe not.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
i know your trying to make a dig at me here but your really not understanding it has nothing to do with the art, she has a shady contract with a sexual predator whos father might be a mob boss, so if she keeps turning him down hes just going the kill her and move on to another victim
The dig is towards that specific plot point which is not the brightest spot of writing this game has to offer imo. So no, not at you.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
im on the pure wife path so i never had any conversations about forgiveness, she told him she would choose him over her career and she never let Sebastian kiss her so if she did for anyone else its your own fault for not supporting her
Just because MC dont support her career decision, but still chose to not cheat on her & still chose to select all positive options amd gaining above 70 points, she chose career over husband? Then, why u think their marriage is still running? She chose career, he chose not to support her career decision, then just give us a option to split likes matures, where they both are live on good terms & no one is guilty. Some are not compatible. Thats it. Period.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just because MC dont support her career decision, but still chose to not cheat on her & still chose to select all positive options amd gaining above 70 points, she chose career over husband? Then, why u think their marriage is still running? She chose career, he chose not to support her career decision, then just give us a option to split likes matures, where they both are live on good terms & no one is guilty. Some are not compatible. Thats it. Period.
its like banging my head on a brick wall, if your on the wife path then shes not choosing her career over her husband after she signed that shady contract without reading it properly she is now stuck with it and cant afford the penalty for breaking the contract thats why she is trying to find a new boss when she goes to London and if you dont support her at the start then she kisses Sebastian before she finds out hes a sexual predator

Reactions: Kalkuv and albul

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Being a human being is not an option ... it is a condition .. the human condition .. being alive.

This game is very close to IRL .. so a lot is to be said about the pit falls of gaming too close to heart.

Here is the thing, player, you get played just as easily as you play somebody else.
Noone in their right mind would admit to having no experience, especially in a game where anything goes.
Then again, IRL is another matter, wanting to be with someone who has been with countless others,
because only extensive practice can keep a man or woman engaged and on track is a choice.

Then again, you either want pure and devoted, who will bust anyone disrespectful to you,
or just another gangster happy to take over once your sexual predator boss/nimpho/uncle left off.

well some men like wild women so it's completely understandable. I guess the reason you want a man with experience is because he knows what he is doing or maybe because you are an experienced one and a Virgin won't live up to your standards.

There are also some people who like to take small steps together with an equally inexperienced one. At the end it all comes down to personal preference.
That is the guile of this game ... close to IRL but twisted and short sighted like any game.
Anyone who wants someone of their own have to enjoy their moments together without judegement.
Anything with conditions becomes that same abusive boss/uncle relationship they hate.

Okay, we get it, you don't like Louise, the game, the idea that contracts have penalty clauses written into them. Move on my friend, there are plenty of other VN's on this site for you to enjoy.

Thank you for trying the VN, As I've said it's not for everyone. Maybe a future update will grab you. maybe not.
Feelings MC might go trough when faced with the challenges in game:
Chosing work above spouse is to leave your humanity at the door and be a tool to everyone.
Keeping the spouse hands off and the boss hands on is what makes subhuman psychos thrive in the world.
You either are a human being or not, it is your choice, I will not appologise for NPC inhumanity.

We play games, we talk about them, we acknowledge this is not IRL and we sympathise with MC.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
its like banging my head on a brick wall, if your on the wife path then shes not choosing her career over her husband after she signed that shady contract without reading it properly she is now stuck with it and cant afford the penalty for breaking the contract thats why she is trying to find a new boss when she goes to London and if you dont support her at the start then she kisses Sebastian before she finds out hes a sexual predator
"She kisses Sebastian before she finds out he's a sexual predator". Whattt? Are you even serious? I dont like lousie (i loved her all these days, but not in this update) but even i accept that kiss was a one-way kiss from seb. Lousie didn't reciprocated it.

And if contract is the prblm, then why lousie is revealing that truth now? What she done during the days of MC's alone depression? She didn't have atleast one minute time to say about contract when she fucked MC in that last update? This lousie is a complicated character. She likes to think herself as a independent mature person, but she hides important things from husband & only reveal those things when it is too late for the relationship to become happy again. Just because dev saying they are living happy, doesnt mean i will happen same in real life. In real life, this conditions are definitely caused divorce longtime ago.

Reactions: Osamabeenfappin

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
"She kisses Sebastian before she finds out he's a sexual predator". Whattt? Are you even serious? I dont like lousie (i loved her all these days, but not in this update) but even i accept that kiss was a one-way kiss from seb. Lousie didn't reciprocated it.

And if contract is the prblm, then why lousie is revealing that truth now? What she done during the days of MC's alone depression? She didn't have atleast one minute time to say about contract when she fucked MC in that last update? This lousie is a complicated character. She likes to think herself as a independent mature person, but she hides important things from husband & only reveal those things when it is too late for the relationship to become happy again. Just because dev saying they are living happy, doesnt mean i will happen same in real life. In real life, this conditions are definitely caused divorce longtime ago.
i can see im fighting a losing battle here so im just gonna stop because im really getting bored repeating the same things, but final thing they was both grieving and people grieve in different ways some shut down and some focus on work

Reactions: Kalkuv and albul

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
i can see im fighting a losing battle here so im just gonna stop because im really getting bored repeating the same things, but final thing they was both grieving and people grieve in different ways some shut down and some focus on work
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
And some dont like it & goes for a split up likes matures by not feeling themselves as guilty & not blaming anybody except situations.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
I'm glad you enjoyed the game.
man you are doing a great job. Just keep following your story and your plans. I used to dislike louise but this chapter made me understand why she wasn't with MC when he needed her. She's not perfect but she don't deserve this much hate. Some people who have hatred for louise from the beginning won't change their mind no matter how many explanations you give.

Well sebastin's sister is a bitch and is not against her brother using girls. Hope there will be a scene where MC gets to fuck(Hatefuck maybe) sebastin's sister in front of him. that will be SO worth it. Don't know if that will fall in line with your story but a man can hope :ROFLMAO:.

Cenc

Game Developer
Jun 22, 2019
Well sebastin's sister is a bitch and is not against her brother using girls. Hope there will be a scene where MC gets to fuck(Hatefuck maybe) sebastin's sister in front of him. that will be SO worth it. Don't know if that will fall in line with your story but a man can hope :ROFLMAO:.
haha, man that's twisted. I like it! - I make no promises though :p

Rectory

Sep 3, 2020
man you are doing a great job. Just keep following your story and your plans. I used to dislike louise but this chapter made me understand why she wasn't with MC when he needed her. She's not perfect but she don't deserve this much hate. Some people who have hatred for louise from the beginning won't change their mind no matter how many explanations you give.

I'm in the Category who loved lousie upto the last update & thought, although i have issues with lousie, they may became clear in this update & her explanation or apology will satisfy me & MC × Lousie can start living rebuilding their relationship again.

But, that doesn't happened for me. I'm still not convinced. Why? See my above comments, you will know.

4.00 star(s) 26 Votes