5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
DoS Banner.png

Overview:
Dreams of Submission places you in the shoes of a regular guy who has to come to terms with his own kinky side. In order to save his relationship our hero allows himself to be put in a hypnotic sleep as his therapist constructs a harsh world ruled by dominant women inside his head.
Welcome to Somna City!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-05-11
Release Date: 2022-05-11
Developer: In/Zane Games
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Other: ANDROID*

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

greet.png HypFoot.png trance1.png downtown1.png cuffed.png sclimax.png couched.png analsrch3.png 2vs1cuff.png celllickclimax05.png hyplickfinal00.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
"But any controversial kinky will be skip-able" Does that mean it stills happen in the story? Since I'm not into pegging at all.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
This looks super hot, I am probably going to come back to this later due to time constraints and the fact that I'd want to seriously take my time playing a ton of content in a game like this, so hopefully this stays updated and I'll definitely look forward to progress

In/Zane

Game Developer
Mar 9, 2022
"But any controversial kinky will be skip-able" Does that mean it stills happen in the story? Since I'm not into pegging at all.
I am not quite sure what you mean by "still happen in the story" but before the scene you'd see a prompt that says for example "skip pegging". At least right now I'm not planning the function to switch off certain kinks in the menu. Since I'm not really a tech guy that would make things too complicated and I'd prefer to work on content rather than mechanics. I hope that answears your question :)

Reactions: Almighty

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
I am not quite sure what you mean by "still happen in the story" but before the scene you'd see a prompt that says for example "skip pegging". At least right now I'm not planning the function to switch off certain kinks in the menu. Since I'm not really a tech guy that would make things too complicated and I'd prefer to work on content rather than mechanics. I hope that answears your question :)
What I mean for example some games that has NTR you can skip the scene. Yet in later dialogue they still talk about it has it happened. That's what I mean by "still happens in the story". Either way thanks for replying since I can skip pegging I'll try it out.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes