paula789

May 2, 2017
MC [ sexual scene with the Camp manager. ]
Jenna Shower scene.
Minna's Story progresses. [ sexual scene between Minna & Jenna ]
Thank you. It would be better if more events with Jenna and at the church are added, same events between MC and Jenna are repeating for the last few months.

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
  • Take a Shower or visit the Bathroom = It is a place holder for this update. New event will be added to it. for now it is a way to skip time.
  • Will be removing the grind for milk, cola and Rum in the upcoming update V0.032.
The second day I run in circles. kitchen-shower-shop-evening. got in the face. and that's it. :unsure: :cautious: :cry:hints are the same. :unsure: incest patch working?

salome

May 7, 2017
c'est de la merde ton jeu un perte de temps à bannir d'urgence
it's shit your game a waste of time to ban urgently

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
hello. I have played through the game, and other volunteers have played it too, but they have enough money to buy Rum and complete the update. Only then have I uploaded the update for everyone. Please follow the hints. They will safely guide you through the event. And for extra help, I have made the walkthrough with their help you can reach the end of the update.
As I see, it has been causing problems—a side note.
  • I will remove the milk, cola, and Rum grind in the upcoming update V0.032.

• Red Heart
Reactions: buktccbfc71

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
This game looks interesting, but the patch is badly done.
Ex: Jenna=Mom
Everyone Calls Jenna by the Name Mom
If Don changes to Dad, as he is Jenna's husband, it doesn't make sense for him to call her Mom too
In this game patch "Mom" is not a relationship but a name
for the patch to be correct it should be,
Mc or brother calls Mom and others call Jenna
If I'm not wrong, whoever made this patch did a bad job.
the game looks good, but with a patch like this, it takes away the desire to play.
If the mistake is mine please correct me
Note: the MC looks older than Jenna (Mom)
thanks
It's a solid point. One of the fan's have made this patch. I will let them know about it in the feed back. Thank you .

Reactions: buktccbfc71
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes