EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Dreams To Catch  intro 3 low.gif

Overview:
Dreams to Catch
is a choice-based game.
A mysterious beauty unexpectedly enters the MC's life and changes it.
Become the MC and make decisions for him on this adventure.
While progressing through the game, you will discover the mysteries of the MC's past and future.
There are multiple endings to explore. As the game progresses, many locations will open up to investigate.
This game combines fiction, Fantasy, and Sci-fi and is a sequel to My Dream Girls and A Split Existence.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-12
Release Date: 2024-01-01
Developer: A Dre@mer Studio - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.033
Language: English
Other Games: A Split Existence - My Dream Girl
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Fan Signature:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: -
- - -

Patches: *

Extra: *
* This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Dreams To Catch  intro 3 low.gif S_Fk_Low_1.gif S_Suck_1.gif S_Fk_Low_2.gif Intro 1 4K.jpg t71.jpg mbn90.jpg Crazzzzy John 2k.jpg hd21.jpg surprise at the swimming 2k.jpg poke and a squazzze 2k.jpg bs60a.jpg sfb118b.jpg mbn111.jpg r104d.jpg r100d.jpg f18b.jpg Bathroom diggy peeking 2k.jpg e76.jpg The bath 2 2K.jpg sks65.jpg

Last edited:

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Mandatory mysterious MILF makes magnificent manifestation, mocking MC.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I play and enjoy the other games from the dev so I'll be playing this as well. It is a sequel after all. Plus, big ass and milf tags are all I need to come and play almost any game.

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
Seems suspect, it starts to download on its own once you click the file.
Please explain what file you are taking about or a screen shot. Because i compiled it with the latest version of Ren'py and added it to approved file Hosts.

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
The game file does? That certainly is suspect Thanks for that. I avoid games that try to connect to the internet without my permission.
Please explain what file you are taking about or a screen shot. Because i compiled it with the latest version of Ren'py and added it to approved file Hosts.

• Angry
Reactions: BID DICK

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
This game is a sequel to My dream girls and A Split Existence. First, I will gradually merge the two-game into one as they were supposed to be.
doubt.gif

Ok let me see if I understand, this is a sequel to 2 other games that are not finished (?) and you want to merge them to make only 1(?),and this would be the continuation of that? (does the player have to play the other 2 to understand this one?)

Leaving that aside,It would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe?

EDIT 0.032:

Anyways good luck.

Last edited:

Ozygator

Donor
Oct 15, 2016
I play and enjoy the other games from the dev so I'll be playing this as well. It is a sequel after all. Plus, big ass and milf tags are all I need to come and play almost any game.
A sequel assumes the first story was completed and this occurs afterward. If the first damn game(s) aren't finished this is just another half-assed idea fro a dev who can't finish what they started before mad-dashing off to the next half-assed idea.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes