• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Is this a known bug? If you don't have "Cola useless" in your inventory on day 13, you will be stuck in a loop between giving two shots of rum to Jenna in the kitchen and the Diggy scene in the bathroom.
I have the same Problem but really idc much because Game is Horrible

Reactions: mikel8519

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I have the same Problem but really idc much because Game is Horrible
If you fly out the previous day, roll the mouse wheels back and try other options. I had the same thing. And don't forget to take a shower before leaving the house. Follow the instructions in the upper right corner. ;)

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
If you fly out the previous day, roll the mouse wheels back and try other options. I had the same thing. And don't forget to take a shower before leaving the house. Follow the instructions in the upper right corner. ;)
Taking a Shower is not Possible because it is always the same Diggy in the Shower scene.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: buktccbfc71

Aethan

Sep 24, 2017
this game is coded with the ass. i'm at day 17 and next day is 9 ...
What's the purpose of this story for real ?!

Reactions: mikel8519

Daastaan007

Jan 10, 2019
Dreams to Catch [v0.030] Unofficial Android Port + Incest Patch

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 375mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Update please.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes