Albedox

Nov 17, 2019
I don't understand.What's new? I was at day 18 before this update and still am.I used my previous save to play.anyway save was on day 18 and after I sleep I see a dream or no dream and after that I see future developments and that's it. NO NEW CONTENT?? or I should just start over? bug?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
I don't understand.What's new? I was at day 18 before this update and still am.I used my previous save to play.anyway save was on day 18 and after I sleep I see a dream or no dream and after that I see future developments and that's it. NO NEW CONTENT?? or I should just start over? bug?
Day 18 is the end of the update.

Not_1_Fan

Jun 27, 2021
So the prequel i.e My dream girl had NTR. Also it showed like it could have also more. Does anyone know if the dev has plans of adding in the NTR or not in this game. Also i played My dream girl felt it was a short game with almost very few h scenes. Can anyone tell me how this game is so far?

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
So the prequel i.e My dream girl had NTR. Also it showed like it could have also more. Does anyone know if the dev has plans of adding in the NTR or not in this game. Also i played My dream girl felt it was a short game with almost very few h scenes. Can anyone tell me how this game is so far?
I do not know for sure. You can find out on the developer’s website. On the first page. :unsure:

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
Can you go evil with Simran?. Does Simran really feel a connection to the MC or is he just another Male victim who got unlucky meeting Her?

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
Is this a known bug? If you don't have "Cola useless" in your inventory on day 13, you will be stuck in a loop between giving two shots of rum to Jenna in the kitchen and the Diggy scene in the bathroom.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes