• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

randomguy6516265165

Forum Fanatic
Jun 21, 2018
View attachment 2038563

Ok let me see if I understand, this is a sequel to 2 other games that are not finished (?) and you want to merge them to make only 1(?),and this would be the continuation of that? (does the player have to play the other 2 to understand this one?)

Leaving that aside,It would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Anyways good luck.
yeah I'm curious about the ntr thing

Reactions: loikl

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
What sort of mind control is in this? It's not listed in the genre tags in the first post, and the description isn't clear on whether or not it's a major element of the story (or a thing at all).

Feb 26, 2020
wake up go to the bathroom its locked go to kitchen or living room go back to bathroom unlocked take a shower go to your bedroom its time for bed, repeat repeat repeat cant do anything else

Reactions: Lanthander

A Dre@mer

Dev of Dreams To Catch, My Dream Girl, A Split Exi
Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
How is this a sequel to two games that haven't finished? So you abandoned those ones?
I always intended the other two games to be free roaming and multileveled, but I was limited by my knowledge of the programs I was using. I will gradually merge the two-game into one as they were supposed to be ( You might have noticed the easter eggs). I will be able to get the stories aligned in a proper timeline too.

• Haha
Reactions: gilgamesh9

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
not a good sign when a demo is a whole gig

also the fact that there are two underdeveloped games from same dev (not buying the "this is a sequel" thing)

EDIT: On playing; it very much references his other game (My Dream Girl) but because that game isn't finish it's so strange to call it a sequel - though I haven't played it yet (Only A Split Existence (which is even less developed)). Maybe spin-off is better termed here

Last edited:

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 2038563

Ok let me see if I understand, this is a sequel to 2 other games that are not finished (?) and you want to merge them to make only 1(?),and this would be the continuation of that? (does the player have to play the other 2 to understand this one?)

Leaving that aside,It would be nice to know if the fetishes are avoidable (they don't happen according to player choice) skippable (they happen but the player doesn't see the scene) or forced by plot maybe?

Anyways good luck.
About the fetishes: Since there are none in this update, The player will be able to control them much better this time. The plot won't force them.

juliusnestor

Sep 9, 2020
third game that he starts and that will not end.
Why not put the three games together and make one?
Maybe then you'll have people who are willing to pay for it.

• Angry
Reactions: gilgamesh9

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
third game that he starts and that will not end.
Why not put the three games together and make one?
Maybe then you'll have people who are willing to pay for it.
I will gradually merge the two-game into one as they were supposed to be ( You might have noticed the easter eggs). but I was limited by my knowledge of the programs I was using.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
the developer of this game must be in dire need of money to release a game without even having finished the other two... another game more milking
I was not trying to milk. I had to create a new title because it was impossible to rework the old label. I will gradually merge the two-game into one as they were supposed to be ( You might have noticed the easter eggs). But I was limited by my knowledge of the programs I was using.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
A sequel assumes the first story was completed and this occurs afterward. If the first damn game(s) aren't finished this is just another half-assed idea fro a dev who can't finish what they started before mad-dashing off to the next half-assed idea.
I get what you mean but I'm just not bothered by such trivial things such as that. If the Dev thinks he can pull it off, for whatever reason, so be it. I play these games for personal enjoyment. If I don't like the game(s) or what the dev does with said game, I move on to the next in the huge sea of adult games out there.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
About the fetishes: Since there are none in this update, The player will be able to control them much better this time. The plot won't force them.
This is the only thing that's truly important, is this mc the same one from 'my dream girl' ? Im asking because I really wanted to play that game because of the amazing milf model but I restrained myself since it has a ntr tag, so I want to know if this being the same milf means that she fucks with other people besides the mc in the story and when I refer in the story I mean both games if they are just one story at the end. If the milf fucks only with the mc it doesnt matter to me if this is a new game or a sequel otherwise good luck and hope you can create an incest vanilla game.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
This is the only thing that's truly important, is this mc the same one from 'my dream girl' ? Im asking because I really wanted to play that game because of the amazing milf model but I restrained myself since it has a ntr tag, so I want to know if this being the same milf means that she fucks with other people besides the mc in the story and when I refer in the story I mean both games if they are just one story at the end. If the milf fucks only with the mc it doesnt matter to me if this is a new game or a sequel otherwise good luck and hope you can create an incest vanilla game.
1662941640466.png

As far as i have reviewed the images, this is the only one i have problems with, because the other one when they are fucking i assume its another girl and not the main milf. Is this guy or another keep having this kind or worse sexual interactions with the milf?

judgenot93

Feb 9, 2019
stopped when i read the word landlady, gonna wait for a patch here.
the dialogue up to that point was very confusing already though, dunno if i'm expected to have played dev's other game(s)?
PLEASE get a proof reader.

A Dre@mer

Game Developer
Dec 21, 2018
View attachment 2038708

As far as i have reviewed the images, this is the only one i have problems with, because the other one when they are fucking i assume its another girl and not the main milf. Is this guy or another keep having this kind or worse sexual interactions with the milf?
You don't need to worry about him. I can't tell you anymore unless I revile the plot. He won't be in the picture.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Dreams to Catch [v1.01 Demo] [A Dre@mer] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 1,24 GB / 217 MB - DreamsToCatch-1.01_Demo-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,20 GB / 183 MB - DreamsToCatch-1.01_Demo-mac-crunched.zip
= 17,5% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/90%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Last edited:
1.10 star(s) 10 Votes