MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
Lets agree to disagree and leave it at that, okay. I'm sure we could back and forth for quite some time.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
LMAO! you are both right, and wrong. In the Overview it says "Sequel" and the Developer notes says "Prequel." Nothing to argue about, the descriptions are messed up.
if you play his old games in "My Dream Girl" Simran change MC to be younger and in this game story continue after that ! is that sequel or prequel ???

Grizzzzly

Dec 27, 2017
if you play his old games in "My Dream Girl" Simran change MC to be younger and in this game story continue after that ! is that sequel or prequel ???
No comment as to what is actually in the 3 different games, I was commenting on the description and developer notes, they are in conflict to each other. If by playing them you can figure out what the intent was, cool. I find the entire thing confusing and hope he gets things sorted out. Merging games, unfinished games, new game, confusing description and dev notes, that all needs to get sorted.

Hairy Pussy Lover

Jul 7, 2021
No comment as to what is actually in the 3 different games, I was commenting on the description and developer notes, they are in conflict to each other. If by playing them you can figure out what the intent was, cool. I find the entire thing confusing and hope he gets things sorted out. Merging games, unfinished games, new game, confusing description and dev notes, that all needs to get sorted.
we all need to skip his games !

Reactions: bruce555

Boogg

Apr 21, 2022
Yawn..... Can we get back to actually talking about the game itself? That would be great.

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dreams To Catch [v1.01 Demo] Unofficial Android Port

There is no textbox in my ports, so enjoy the game.

- 198mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

Yo! Can you buy me a coffee for support me? Tnxx.

Ozygator

Engaged Member
Donor
Oct 15, 2016
Does not mean that Avatar 2 & 3 aren't complete and simply unreleased. Depending on if number 4 has any of the origional cast, people age, so he might be trying to get them while they can still pull off whatever roles fit for the movie before they age past it.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the developer of this game must be in dire need of money to release a game without even having finished the other two... another game more milking
or maybe he isn't satisfied with how the two others developed and is still searching for HIS game, a game which he thinks is worth working on for longer

i personally think kinda too that its quite confusing with the sequel to two unfinished games. hoped to see more of mydreamgirls, hoped for more ntr but the updates went longer, the content kinda smaller and the it lacked the stuff i liked and which i hoped for. this new version starts maybe too confusing for those who didn't play the others before and also even it still looks pretty and the girls are nice, the navigation is expandable - aswell as the choices (i personally felt like mydreamgirls had more choices than this one at the moment and even mydreamgirls already lacked choices in my opinion) i like the map the idea of a map tho and to see old characters back. but damn i am really unsure where this new version will lead to especially since the other games lead to a kinda too mc focused nowhere.

of course i still wish the dev the best (he was/is a nice guy) but i think its very understandable to constructively criticise which is just fair especially in this situation.

E_nigma

Jan 20, 2019
Doesn't seem like the ntr question has been answered yet. I tried split existance cause models but skipped the other cause ntr. Just let us know if this is planned to be ntr or ntr focused.

1.10 star(s) 11 Votes