7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Jesus fckig MURPHY, I skipped through the dialog on the last one since it was BRUTAL to try and read, this one is equally as painful!
How difficult is it to send the dialog to someone who actually knows how to speak english?
If you are SO worried that you will have to pay them, either promise to cover the fee when you get enough support (and really that alone is what might be an issue for you, based on the horrible dialog alone!) or find a friend to do it.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
never ending sequence of drink and trying all permutations over and over again.
What is the purpose of this tedious exercise of repeating the same action over and over again?!?

Unwankable..
yes i wondered the same there is nothing else except the infinite loop after a dozen tries i got annoyed deleted the game from the disk pure waste of time

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Honestly don't know what's going through this devs brain. You cant even make 1 decent game, yet you gonna focus on something separate smh. The first one is such a mess and now you got this. Which from the comments isn't much better.

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Honestly don't know what's going through this devs brain. You cant even make 1 decent game, yet you gonna focus on something separate smh. The first one is such a mess and now you got this. Which from the comments isn't much better.
I think most of the Dev are very young and inexperienced around sex matter... but they are decently good to produce images..

But adult game is not just render or some animation (most of the time not required) it is about the characters and plots...
If you see Lisa game [Palegrass] there is no animation, but sex scenes are well represented and very intense, sexy etc...

Most of the game here (build by barely teenager devs) sex scenes are merely a checkbox exercise..
A lot of stereotypes (that is not bad: peek in shower or dressing room, during the night peek, photoshooting) but even stereotypes are swiftly and badly represented.

Anyway I was hoping to see some new release on Sunday for a good wank.. I got disappointed as usual.

Reactions: Orlox

gilgamesh9

Sep 10, 2019
Sorry to be negative, but it looks like the Dev recycled his unfinished games into a mindless sandbox BS with stupid grinding what leads to nothing. I know, and i deleted this nonsense. sorry again
He doing anything to be relevant, he cant even focus on one which imo is garbage because it claims NTR but has none. It hasn't made much progress and takes forever to update. Now he has not 1 but 3 games that makes it even worse. This is one of those that will be abandoned after so long. While he makes excuses like most devs these days.

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
Merging two unfinished games?

I like to give people the benefit of the doubt but this is just poor. I would’ve preferred that the developer made a genuine attempt to finish one rather than this.

I’ll skip it. Disappointing.:cautious::coffee:

Reactions: gilgamesh9

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
ran out of clues .. what does it mean .... the scene repeats??? :unsure:this scene.end of previous update..is she the latest in progress? :cautious: :cautious: :cautious: :(:( Снимок.PNG

terranusnova

Oct 31, 2020
this is for dev :

1669584962406.png

didn.t check ? game deleted.

also too much grinding.

in one of hints : go to castle but when get there nothing left and wait for future update .. lmao bro..

Reactions: Earply
1.10 star(s) 11 Votes