• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
Well... Let me see if I understand this correctly. The Dev said he wants to "merge" the two games into one. Okay. Which games? The first two? Does that mean that the game where they "merge" is this one?
So... wouldn't it be correct to mark the previous two games as "ABANDONED"?
Anyway (and I'm probably wrong)... But, it would not be necessary, to understand this game, to play the previous two games? (although those are incomplete)
I do not know. I think I need more coffee.

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
so version 0.01 of a game that is the sequel of two unfinished game ... but don't worry the two game will be fused ... which one ? why not all three ? is bryan in the kitchen ? why is there nothing to tell what will be in the tag for the future ? why that fucking bryan is still in the fucking kitchen ??? is dev going to make a patch for the game like everyone else or will he dump the work on the passerby ?
the world is full of question that you don't get anwser for (like who is bryan ? and how did he get inside the house ?) but here we should get sufficient anwser to know for which public the game is made ?
because with a few anwser to the real questions we would be happy (and the banana are on the table)

copy past anwser won't work (don't ignore my question about bryan)

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
When I reach 3rd stage of watching movies after 2 shots of rum i got scene in kitchen during next day. With looking under skirt. That reset my drinking/movie watching scene back to square one. It it a bug?

Reactions: BoXseR

MrPerson28475

Game Developer
Nov 25, 2020
It says in the OP in big yellow words that the game is a "Prequel" set "before" the other two games and also he wants to eventually merge the other two games into this one.

1.10 star(s) 10 Votes