VN Ren'Py Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.3] [Love Fool Games]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

HerkkuPeukku

Jul 12, 2023
There are some choices, even a Game Over...(yeah a game over in a demo, I didn't expect that :HideThePain: ).
Game over selections should be illegal in these games. They are some such ridiculous shit and never add anything other than they make the game experience crash. Worst case scenario, I'm happy with the Game Over outcome and the game actually ends then I delete the game when I get too pissed off with that kind of completely pointless crap. Especially when that could be handled elegantly by dropping points or making a character angry and thereby losing something like losing an event when you choose wrong.

Those aren't even choices when you're forced to choose something else. So the dev wants the player to go in a certain direction. Why the fuck not then direct it where the dev wants it to go without any completely pointless choices.

Soo dev, seeing that the Milf/Mom has a date, doesn't say anything to the daughter or the MC and returns home drunk, I think it would be good to know what to expect from that? (although nothing is known with whom she had a date or why, it seems strange to me that she does not says anything about it, and also leaves me wondering what kind of content can be expected)
Hopefully MILF/Mom doesn't bring home a guy or start dating a guy or this game won't come to my computer. That can be handled at a girls night out bar. Otherwise, this is going to the bad tags.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
bit of a premature ejac...er...releaser.
wracking my brain but cannot remember any game that started with a very short first release and then went on to a completed tag so not hopeful for this.

spent as much time creating relations as i did reading the rest. pure fizzle, no firework

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
Do all of the models tuck their shirts and blouses up under their breasts? Never understood why this is done when preparing a character model for a VN/game... :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: TheDick69+

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Do all of the models tuck their shirts and blouses up under their breasts? Never understood why this is done when preparing a character model for a VN/game... :unsure:
It's a daz limitation unless the dev specifically buys dforce clothing and/or the mesh grabber that's what the clothes do they cling to the outline of the 3d model. It's a limitation of the program itself not the dev or the makers of the clothing. On the flip side of that would you rather see them all wearing super baggy clothes? Every program and every programmer has their limitations. I'm sure in the future it will get better but for now it is what it is.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
It's a daz limitation unless the dev specifically buys dforce clothing and/or the mesh grabber that's what the clothes do they cling to the outline of the 3d model. It's a limitation of the program itself not the dev or the makers of the clothing. On the flip side of that would you rather see them all wearing super baggy clothes? Every program and every programmer has their limitations. I'm sure in the future it will get better but for now it is what it is.
I work with Daz3D and I am well aware of the "limitations" - my position doesn't change: the clothing should look as natural as possible, so yes, baggy clothes if it makes sense e.g. loose blouses, sweaters, sweatshirts, coats, etc. - while I do appreciate the female figure, I don't care for someone that can't dress themselves or wear clothes properly ;) and in a VN/Game it significantly reduces the immersion.

Since this is technically a pirate site and, as I understand it the uploader is actually the developer, there are several Daz3D assets available here on F95 that include dForce (dForce Magnet for example) and many, many others that eliminate that issue. If the developer can't find it here then here is another site:

I look forward to seeing more from this developer. :)

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Dreamweaver's Curse [v0.3] Unofficial Android Port

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- 52mb

My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.

Saves location: Storage/0011/Game-name

You can also join my discord server for more and support me.

You can also join 0011 discord server

If you like my works please support me.

Last edited:

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
I work with Daz3D and I am well aware of the "limitations" - my position doesn't change: the clothing should look as natural as possible, so yes, baggy clothes if it makes sense e.g. loose blouses, sweaters, sweatshirts, coats, etc. - while I do appreciate the female figure, I don't care for someone that can't dress themselves or wear clothes properly ;) and in a VN/Game it significantly reduces the immersion.

Since this is technically a pirate site and, as I understand it the uploader is actually the developer, there are several Daz3D assets available here on F95 that include dForce (dForce Magnet for example) and many, many others that eliminate that issue. If the developer can't find it here then here is another site:

I look forward to seeing more from this developer. :)
So you asked a question you already knew the answer to? and the immersion issue seems like a you problem most people don't even pay attention to it or they are used to it because it's been this way always.... and form fitting clothing has been a thing in anime, video games, and avn's for ages lol.

SISIMEN

Jun 9, 2017
So you asked a question you already knew the answer to? and the immersion issue seems like a you problem most people don't even pay attention to it or they are used to it because it's been this way always.... and form fitting clothing has been a thing in anime, video games, and avn's for ages lol.
Form fitting clothes, yes...form fitting clothes that shouldn't be form fitting? :rolleyes:

As far as knowing the answer, I didn't ask how it was happening, I was asking why developers don't take the time to make it more natural looking. If you are looking for anime or video game style VNs then use 2D/Drawn or Unity platforms.

While I appreciate that it doesn't concern you overly much, I am just not a fan so let's agree to disagree and enjoy what we enjoy.

Reactions: TheDick69+

WastedTalent

Dec 11, 2020
Form fitting clothes, yes...form fitting clothes that shouldn't be form fitting? :rolleyes:

As far as knowing the answer, I didn't ask how it was happening, I was asking why developers don't take the time to make it more natural looking. If you are looking for anime or video game style VNs then use 2D/Drawn or Unity platforms.

While I appreciate that it doesn't concern you overly much, I am just not a fan so let's agree to disagree and enjoy what we enjoy.
Simple answer they don't take the time because it's a non-issue and it would just add to already long development. lol. Sure we can disagree. take care.

Reactions: SISIMEN

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Why even discuss the three letter word, if it not even mentioned in the tags? Don't get worked up on tags that not even in the game, makes it almost sound like you want them...
You didn't see the post two steps over the one you cited? Then you could have complained about that also, when someone wanted NTR. I think the one you complained about was just an answer to the first post. OK? :cool:

TheDick69+

Jun 29, 2021
Brought to you by Macromedia? ;)
Am I showing my age? :p
I made my first, and only, homepage on that program. Well, I made more than one as many of my friends also wanted one and as I was the "computer wiz" I had to do theirs too.

lfg_dev

Aug 26, 2023
Hi everyone,

I'm still developing the game, so don't think it's been abandoned. Since I don't have any support, I can only work on it when I have time from my other jobs. But I'm committed to finishing it and putting it on Steam someday. I'm hoping to release a new update this month.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote