Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
I'm checking this thread for "超级喵杀拳" message.
Download for those who need it,Read the instructions clearly before choosing whether to download.

aglingua He provided the MEGA link. #1,271
(11.1GB 193 Video`s)
Those are only the ones he posted for free, and also the free ones he deleted.

View attachment 1991028
Download
Thank him for providing.

Furuhashi He bought some of them and shared them with everyone.#1,880

tsingloong He uploaded him to "gofile"#1,889
(9.78G 98 Video`s ) I re-uploaded to MEGA
View attachment 1991056

Download
MEGA Thank him for providing.

The above two contents, there may be duplicate files,I did not check.
98 Video Archive,Confirmed to 1080P (this is only available for sponsorship)
But I can't be sure of the timing, because the author deleted all the content from the earlier IWARA.

Fanbox All contents

I offer 2021 7-12,2022 1-7 video From his "Fanbox".
2021 7-12 (3.18G 30 Video`s)
View attachment 1991084
2022 1-7 (32 Video`s)
View attachment 1991094

2021 7-12
MEGA
pixeldrain

2022 1-7
MEGA
pixeldrain

(I will not remove the MEGA link until the account is deleted)

Say something about my thoughts on the author.
Sponsorship fees for foreigners are more expensive,And the content of the sponsorship is different from his Iwara,
The content posted on Iwara cannot be found on Fanbox,This makes me feel like I'm being cheated,The feeling is not so good.
If you want the "complete" collection, you have to join his "QQ group",I like the topic, but the author's approach I can not accept.

Off topic....

I will update the thread again when he uploads the complete August content,But in the future I will not update the content after September.
The content is a bit too much, please forgive me.

Thanks for reading the article, enjoy!
Thanks alot sirs

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
I'm checking this thread for "超级喵杀拳" message.
Download for those who need it,Read the instructions clearly before choosing whether to download.

aglingua He provided the MEGA link. #1,271
(11.1GB 193 Video`s)
Those are only the ones he posted for free, and also the free ones he deleted.

View attachment 1991028
Download
Thank him for providing.

Furuhashi He bought some of them and shared them with everyone.#1,880

tsingloong He uploaded him to "gofile"#1,889
(9.78G 98 Video`s ) I re-uploaded to MEGA
View attachment 1991056

Download
MEGA Thank him for providing.

The above two contents, there may be duplicate files,I did not check.
98 Video Archive,Confirmed to 1080P (this is only available for sponsorship)
But I can't be sure of the timing, because the author deleted all the content from the earlier IWARA.

Fanbox All contents

I offer 2021 7-12,2022 1-7 video From his "Fanbox".
2021 7-12 (3.18G 30 Video`s)
View attachment 1991084
2022 1-7 (32 Video`s)
View attachment 1991094

2021 7-12
MEGA
pixeldrain

2022 1-7
MEGA
pixeldrain

(I will not remove the MEGA link until the account is deleted)

Say something about my thoughts on the author.
Sponsorship fees for foreigners are more expensive,And the content of the sponsorship is different from his Iwara,
The content posted on Iwara cannot be found on Fanbox,This makes me feel like I'm being cheated,The feeling is not so good.
If you want the "complete" collection, you have to join his "QQ group",I like the topic, but the author's approach I can not accept.

Off topic....

I will update the thread again when he uploads the complete August content,But in the future I will not update the content after September.
The content is a bit too much, please forgive me.

Thanks for reading the article, enjoy!
rf96 Can you make a thread from this collection?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
rf96 (forgot to quote you)

Pretty sure this is them:
Did you pass all the correct files to rf96? If not, I believe I have nearly all of the files and have purged all the duplicates. I have a handful that I only have compressed versions of, though. But here's my total:

212 iwara videos + the fanbox videos that were kindly uploaded by Meow and furuhashi.

Many of the videos on iwara have been deleted. There are only around 100 videos still up.

For reference, I'm linking the files that I have that are compressed/incomplete. I can upload the rest if rf96 needs it. I don't know how complete those links you gave are, neutralhatred, but I spent a few weeks organizing what I do have (of course, disclaimer that I may have missed a few)

Reactions: cooldude33

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
Did you pass all the correct files to rf96? If not, I believe I have nearly all of the files and have purged all the duplicates. I have a handful that I only have compressed versions of, though. But here's my total:

212 iwara videos + the fanbox videos that were kindly uploaded by Meow and furuhashi.

Many of the videos on iwara have been deleted. There are only around 100 videos still up.

For reference, I'm linking the files that I have that are compressed/incomplete. I can upload the rest if rf96 needs it. I don't know how complete those links you gave are, neutralhatred, but I spent a few weeks organizing what I do have (of course, disclaimer that I may have missed a few)

yes, send me the collection without duplicates

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
I've had this thread on watch for a long while, even back before everyone and their grandmother hijacked the thread. I was wondering if someone was familiar with any of the content has.

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Anyone here knows this artists called mmder_dyson? He makes some hardcore stuff mostly with alien and monsters?someone got his vids as well?
Screenshot_2022-08-21-01-04-33-443_com.miui.video.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote