Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
Can someone tell me whether Sao-Sky stopped uploading his videos at iwara?He uploaded up to number 52vids at iwara vids but he still has number 93 at his mega images so i was wandering if videos from number 53 to 93 from the images don't exist?

Greekheart

Dec 29, 2019
Can someone tell me whether Sao-Sky stopped uploading his videos at iwara?He uploaded up to number 52vids at iwara vids but he still has number 93 at his mega images so i was wandering if videos from number 53 to 93 from the images don't exist?
The rest are only available through a private QQ group, or by DMs and then direct PayPal transaction. That's what the paragraph under their profile says. The images for the newer ones are just previews, basically advertising.

They used to upload an old one whenever they released a new private video, but they stopped doing that quite a while back.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

Matoba

Sep 11, 2020

If anyone can download with baidu netdisk easily

GHY6

password 天才小熊an

Reactions: mymasterartoria

Khu66

Dec 14, 2021
The rest are only available through a private QQ group, or by DMs and then direct PayPal transaction. That's what the paragraph under their profile says. The images for the newer ones are just previews, basically advertising.

They used to upload an old one whenever they released a new private video, but they stopped doing that quite a while back.
I see

Greekheart

Dec 29, 2019
Anyone has new video of o-dio?
A note on this - the one currently uploaded is not the full animation, he has a note on it saying this is missing the middle. He'll be uploading the full version tomorrow.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Damn so fast, they're lurking in here

View attachment 2012317
This is why I started encrypting my Archive links before posting them it publicly.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hey rf96 Can you make a thread from this Collection? Its twice the size of Tosaka Chicken Farm thread Collection and I don't think I can even download everything. Sorry about pinning you here again. Also thank shinsola for sharing this collection with us.

Last edited:

koskosqwe124

Nov 11, 2021
Does anyone know anything about this creator?
I was googling a lot and failed to find anything, no socials, no patreon, nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote