Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

seksomata

Nov 8, 2019
'sex with insects'...

...the human imagination is as endless as the multiverse itself. I have been a professional pervert since I was born 51 years ago and I have never thought about sex with insects. I am a mass murderer of insects, hundreds of thousands of insects have been bludgeoned to death by my merciless hands, feet and rolled up magazines. So to see them feature in sex animations is freakishly disturbing for me personally!
Honestly, that's how I felt when I first watched it.
then i watched drezal's first video so weirdly Haku's leg animations make me feel sexy, it doesn't seem weird to me anymore,
i see them as dildos floating in the air
this is the video i was talking about

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Has anyone experienced any success with creating an iwara account and friending any of the creators to get access to private videos?

There's some that I'm interested in, but don't want to go to a bunch of effort if it's not worth my time.

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
Has anyone experienced any success with creating an iwara account and friending any of the creators to get access to private videos?

There's some that I'm interested in, but don't want to go to a bunch of effort if it's not worth my time.
they pretty much never accept

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020

I have a few frineds but not very many, and the ones who make really good stuff don't accept. Any specific ones?
Send a picture of your requests and I will see what I have. I have heirdamu I think

Reactions: kiyiya

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
I have a few frineds but not very many, and the ones who make really good stuff don't accept. Any specific ones?
Send a picture of your requests and I will see what I have. I have heirdamu I think
can you share this please ?

1xz

Apr 3, 2018
anyone have this one from HSintall?

D

Deleted member 2526902

anyone have a collection from this person? they do some wack patreon archiving stuff and i cant find any of the old videos for the life of me

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Very specifically I guess I was looking for HSInstall as he has literally ONE video in the middle of his series continuity that's Private, and it bugs me that I can't see it. Otherwise like Xmhy would be nice. These are the requests I have out so far, but I'm not done sending requests out yet. 1622676484742.png

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018

I'll update if I find more, but just trying to compile all of the pages that feature insects and do them well
Just so you know, this link just goes to iwara.tv, not ecch.iwara.tv, in case you want/care enough to fix it.

tysoncandles

Dec 17, 2018
Here's the full list of who I've sent requests to...

1622678404548.png

Also, do you know why users like czq84566, when you try to go to their profile page, it says "you don't have permissions to view this page" but you can view their /videos page just fine?

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
The ones I want most badly are Ounaizi, xMHy, m9F, XOXOXO, Ergonating, nella, zdxzdhm, mmdsunrise, horangerm, (and also the links below)

And I'd also be happy if there was any Sarielcord, hcudhd, godddfather, beobachterb (and also the links below)

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
anyone have a collection from this person? they do some wack patreon archiving stuff and i cant find any of the old videos for the life of me

You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work: <dead link removed>

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
From what I can tell so far (I just signed up with it this morning), it gives 5GB free. I've shelled out for the $5/mth sub which gives 250GB/s of storage. I tried to read up on files.fm and sadly they may still honor DMCA'ing, not sure yet how strictly. I found the files.fm from the F95 approved uploaders list as Mega is no longer a reliable filesharing site. Mega will remove even the creators content if they find it "too much" for their sensitive nature to handle. My initial upload of the creator in post #285 is almost complete. 162 of 177 files at the time of this post.

Reactions: kiyiya and aglingua

XenoHaze

Feb 10, 2018
Do someone of you guys have more content from banana666?

• Love
Reactions: kiyiya

Veroxious

Nov 21, 2018
Do someone of you guys have more content from banana666?

I think he uploads all of his work to Iwara already, no need. He is busy making his next video, though there hasn't been any updates for a month.

Reactions: XenoHaze

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
Is Files.fm a good alternative to Mega? It says 5-20 Gb storage but that's a wide range
From what I can tell so far (I just signed up with it this morning), it gives 5GB free. I've shelled out for the $5/mth sub which gives 250GB/s of storage. I tried to read up on files.fm and sadly they may still honor DMCA'ing, not sure yet how strictly. I found the files.fm from the F95 approved uploaders list as Mega is no longer a reliable filesharing site. Mega will remove even the creators content if they find it "too much" for their sensitive nature to handle. My initial upload of the creator in post #285 is almost complete. 162 of 177 files at the time of this post.
terabox gives 1 terabyte for free users and you can import shared files into your storage space so when the files get flagged and removed you'd still have them if you imported them into your storage space.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

i think the F95 approved uploaders only apply to OP posts.. users always share links in comments that aren't always from the F95 approved hosts list.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote