Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Thanks!, I hope theres new chapters in there

Edit: Downloaded it but all of em are ones that are already available online, seems his work is updated i guess? still thanks tho
Mant the translator was usually the only guy who would upload Chiba's new stuff as well as translate it. Since he now works as the official translator, it's very unlikely you'll see the new stuff uploaded on any site for months because most of his fans and fans of Chiba will just buy the official work to support him.

temp04

Apr 26, 2022
Mant the translator was usually the only guy who would upload Chiba's new stuff as well as translate it. Since he now works as the official translator, it's very unlikely you'll see the new stuff uploaded on any site for months because most of his fans and fans of Chiba will just buy the official work to support him.
If what you've shared is latest then for now whatever is translated is available on mainstream sites, afaik theres only 2 or that hasnt been translated 1 new doujin chapter and 1 short, those werent in the folder you gave so I'm gonna have to wait for those I guess. I dont know how though, damn exhentai

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
If what you've shared is latest then for now whatever is translated is available on mainstream sites, afaik theres only 2 or that hasnt been translated 1 new doujin chapter and 1 short, those werent in the folder you gave so I'm gonna have to wait for those I guess. I dont know how though, damn exhentai
I'm not the one who shared them lol. They're not on exhentai either, though.:cry:

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
Some insect vids

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote