Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Link down. BTW, anyone got an archive of his iwara stuff?
I will try to make one there should have most of his contents. If there is some there is missing then I would love to add it if I can find it.

This will be the link
Though I am first now uploading towards it but should be fully uploaded doing the end of the day
(Went faster then I thought, so it's already uploaded all I had)

Ps. sorry if the naming on the files is wrong, they were mostly copied from what they were named on his Iwara stuff.

Last edited:

Vladislav4

Sep 22, 2019
Thanks, that should cover pretty much all of his public stuff as far as I can remember. Here's hoping someone would rise up to be his successor, since him coming back is very much unlikely at best.

EDIT: Sorry, I just remembered that there should have been a second part to the prologue video. Can you try tracking that down?

Last edited:
Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
I will try to make one there should have most of his contents. If there is some there is missing then I would love to add it if I can find it.

This will be the link
Though I am first now uploading towards it but should be fully uploaded doing the end of the day
(Went faster then I thought, so it's already uploaded all I had)

Ps. sorry if the naming on the files is wrong, they were mostly copied from what they were named on his Iwara stuff.
Just want to say thanks for this link...this is literally the only place to find DrEzal's works now. They've nuked their entire web presence, well, tried to anyway. Guard this link and the files with your life!

JLP603

Apr 25, 2019
OMG the fact that this exists! Finally a file upload that is on an english website if only some other mmd creator's old works were downloadable on an english website(ex:CME46,QWBR,no_tepad). THANK YOU VERY MUCH UPLOADER!

p.s. would be very grateful to anyone who could direct me to downloadable links of the past works of the ones mentioned above

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
thanks
is that all
can you upload others if you have time

hopefully one day will return DrEzal :cry:
It's all the videos he has ever made, I sadly won't be able to find anything else that he made had made or posted T_T

Yeah, I wish DrEzal will return one day, though I am also sadly thinking DrEzal won't as it seemed like he never truly trusted his own work, and listen to much to those "hater" on the internet. (Can't prove it as DrEzal took down everything)

I can, however, say that a user called "hehe233" on has started to make some videos there reminds of DrEzal earlier work style.
Might be worth a look if you like this kind of things, just remember it's not all what he hehe233

Reactions: seksomata and Faqz

bokute2009

Jan 26, 2018
I have just discovered his work recently and I just sad that he won't do it anymore.I really really enjoy it and was hoping for even better videos.Now I just can hope that he will return soon.If you guys know any insect,beastiality videos please share with me

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
does anyone have the SFM videos he made with the cop girl ?
That would be a no from me, I never saw videos he made with Marie Rose in cop outfit, I only have those 2 gifs with her, and were not able to find the videos, if they ever got made.

I would be happy to add them to the Mega link if someone or I find them.

Reactions: seksomata

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
does anyone have the SFM videos he made with the cop girl ?
Not sure if any of these might be what you're looking for, but figured I'd give it a shot to help out on this one:

Think there are 5 or 6 Marie Rose Cop videos in that zip, let me know if you spot the one you're looking for friend.

Reactions: Ayasaki Kakashi

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
Not sure if any of these might be what you're looking for, but figured I'd give it a shot to help out on this one:

Think there are 5 or 6 Marie Rose Cop videos in that zip, let me know if you spot the one you're looking for friend.
Does not look like the work of DrEzal, never seen any work of his being human x human.

I more think its the video format off these two.

liiex96

Nov 24, 2019
That would be a no from me, I never saw videos he made with Marie Rose in cop outfit, I only have those 2 gifs with her, and were not able to find the videos, if they ever got made.

I would be happy to add them to the Mega link if someone or I find them.
They have been made they were on his Discord server if you were a high paying patreon

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
They have been made they were on his Discord server if you were a high paying patreon
Ah that explains a lot of things, I never got to pay him so I never had those rewards.

Will add them to my mega link, so its easier for others to get.

darkmudkip

Aug 15, 2017
I've seen 2b with insect in garage and its good. Does anyone know it here?
Yeah, I do, and I got it uploaded to in my link followed with all other works he has made.

I am updating it each time I, or someone else finds more of his work.

I am edit this post, as that mega link is dead due, the new one is posted here

Huh that's weird for the files are very much still there, whelp will remove the old link sense it does not work.

Here is a new link Mega

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote