Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ghost765

Aug 29, 2020
Hello, does anyone have the animations of this author? Since he is dedicated to creating futanari and tentacle animations but I have not found them. First of all, Thanks
He has fantia account so you can find him there

Furuhashi

Nov 23, 2020
Just a reminder to those who still have access to Arrngrim's files fm. It will be deleted on Oct 03, 2021. I haven't seen him in this thread for a while i hope he's doing okay, i really appreciate his effort for uploading such rare collection. I'm currently downloading it all before it's gone

Last edited:

Sting (Ñ)GH

Nov 17, 2019
Just a reminder to those who still have access to Arrngrim's files fm. It will be deleted on Oct 03, 2021. I haven't seen him in this thread for a while i hope he's doing okay, i really appreciate his effort for uploading such rare collection. I'm currently downloading it all before it's gone
Hey bro pass the boof (sauce) pls

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
I don't have the storage to hold it all but I downloaded the ones that I thought were the rarest... Some of those currently are still available on the original iwara page.

Furuhashi Kenobi, you are our only hope...

I also have a good collection but not the cloud storage for it. if something calls for it, I will see what I can do to also contribute, but a lot of what I got is from this thread. I'll just be the backup for the backup. The last resort XD

Reactions: kiyiya and dajj

Nayumichi

Jul 28, 2021
You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work:

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
You're in luck friend, I have about 177 of this creators videos saved. Probably not every work they've ever done as they are numbered 14 to 239 with lots of skipped #'s, but seeing as that creator has nuked their iwara and has been absent for something like 7 months... what I have may be all we'll get. XD

Working on compiling and uploading a zip of it now, I will edit this post when I have the link to share!

Edit #1 - The entire collection of 177 videos came out to 12.9 GB/s, which is too large of a file for files.fm. I'm working on sending all 177 to a folder there, as well as looking into breaking the zip down to smaller chunks also, this may take a little more time, sorry.

Edit #2 - Here is a link to the folder for the files I'm uploading (it's going slowly, may take hours to get all 177). Let me know if this link does not work:

Final Edit - This upload has been completed, the above link should have all 177 files available. I will also be setting up a zip folder for folks who may just want to pull them all down as part zip files. Perhaps files.fm already offers a zip feature, still learning about this site.
Some videos are damaged or I want to assume that when downloading or watching them the screen goes black, maybe it just happens to me, I don't know. :(

PD: I just want the insect videos of honkai impact 3rd (yae sakura, rita and seele)

Last edited:

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Arrngrim here's some videos I found in your miscellaneous insects folders that I know the authors names of.
As a disclaimer, most, but not ALL of them have proof. A handful are judged by the artstyle, which can be wrong on occasion. Also, I didn't do a comprehensive list because these are the only ones that I personally lacked in my collection so I didn't bother downloading and finding the authors of some of the others and listing them here, although I know some of them.

[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
- 【
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[CME6]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]: (this one's not comprehensive and there may be more in that folder that I didn't include)
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[FJYSX]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[kingofeggs]:
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
[mmdsunrise]:
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
[ ]:
-
[ ]:
-
-
-
-
[XOXOXO/神木と花/ whatever...]
-
-
[ ]:
-
[xwenwen]:
-
-
-
BTW for those who want some good rare stuff, I recommend you download these. I organized them by author, and all of these have been scrubbed from the web, so if you ever want to see them again, you're going to want to put them on your hard drive. There are more videos by these authors that were organized in his own folders, but these ones specifically I know can't be found easily elsewhere and are a bit obscure in Arrngrim's catalogue (in the miscellaneous folder) because he was unable to identify the authors

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Where can i find this Arrngrim's catalogue?
The link is contained in this comment that was quoted recently:

Reactions: PolishedDorito

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
BTW for those who want some good rare stuff, I recommend you download these. I organized them by author, and all of these have been scrubbed from the web, so if you ever want to see them again, you're going to want to put them on your hard drive. There are more videos by these authors that were organized in his own folders, but these ones specifically I know can't be found easily elsewhere and are a bit obscure in Arrngrim's catalogue (in the miscellaneous folder) because he was unable to identify the authors
Thanks for your effort! It's appreciated.

Offhand, do you remember any that are more worm/tentacle/etc? Less full-on bug and more slimy tentacle-looking is what I mean.

aglingua

Aug 8, 2020
Thanks for your effort! It's appreciated.

Offhand, do you remember any that are more worm/tentacle/etc? Less full-on bug and more slimy tentacle-looking is what I mean.
No there were pretty much none. I didn't see any that I remember, and it's just not very common. However, I know banana666 does a lot of maggot stuff, A Third Dimension does that kind of worm stuff, and lovedoa also does maggot/larvae stuff. Not my cup of tea so I don't really spend my time looking and cataloguing

Reactions: f9account

Sep 9, 2020
are there any developments on o-dio? they've got a few posted but they're only half length videos.
Certain archiving kemono sites only have a single video and it's not even the full version.

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote