Collection Video DrEzaL Collection [Patreon] [DrEzaL]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote
Status
Not open for further replies.

GooRegHelp

Jan 27, 2020
I used to use a burner app and I think that was the name. It gives a trial period to use a number, which can be used for new account verification. Hope that helps.
I've looked into it, and thay claim " 7-Day Free Phone Number Trial" but there is no such a thing when I try to create a phone number, and even if i wanted to pay for it, am unable to do to the fact that I'm european and don't have an US number which is required for registration
Thank you for the suggestion

Last edited:

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
My task is completed, please see post https://f95zone.to/threads/drezal-collection-patreon-drezal.31933/post-7867675 for the 10 part links to the sz拓海 collection I had saved. Hope this works!

Edit - I forget to add, for everyone that downloads all of those and unzips it all. The naming of the files. So basically sz## would name his videos so basic that I would add a 2, 3, 4, 5, etc to the "newest" file of that name. So when you're looking at the files, the bigger the number at the end, the newer the video was. So yeah.

Last edited:

b33zk33p3r

Feb 11, 2022
My task is completed, please see post https://f95zone.to/threads/drezal-collection-patreon-drezal.31933/post-7867675 for the 10 part links to the sz拓海 collection I had saved. Hope this works!

Edit - I forget to add, for everyone that downloads all of those and unzips it all. The naming of the files. So basically sz## would name his videos so basic that I would add a 2, 3, 4, 5, etc to the "newest" file of that name. So when you're looking at the files, the bigger the number at the end, the newer the video was. So yeah.
The numbers are a big help, thank you so much. Also link for 5 says missing, not sure if that's just me.

Flippy_ax

Mar 5, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for the artist of the video. It's shows for drezal at the beginning. Does anyone know it?
I sent the picture yesterday, but it was deleted
the video come from rule34video
id is 3067951

GooRegHelp

Jan 27, 2020
Hello, I'm looking for the artist of the video. It's shows for drezal at the beginning. Does anyone know it?
I sent the picture yesterday, but it was deleted
the video come from rule34video
id is 3067951
It's

HiatusG

Aug 17, 2019
bengugu updated their patreon quite a bit, and they also added a new sound fix for one of their previous mmds

would appreciate if anyone could update and grab their recent content

Reactions: jowishg

Hatokoehe

Apr 3, 2022
Hello everyone, back with a beautiful work by Lewdmmd, a recently returning artist.
A personal favorite due to the fantastic quality of the dress piece.

Sadly,his account on iwara is gone.But hey,his patreon is still update.Lets goopp

Matoba

Sep 11, 2020

Can anyone unzip it?

Lanvrei

Jan 1, 2020

Big thanks for uploading!
I downloaded all files, however, I unable to unzip all files except 001.
(I used 7zip and it said that "Cannot open file as archive")

I really appreciate if you could name some recommended unzip apps.

EDIT: I could successfully open these files with 7zip by combining 10 files to one.
Thanks lot again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote