Jan 25, 2021
The video is an excerpt from 【Azur Lane】Sex Machine with audio effect instead
I See
I found link【Azur Lane】Sex Machine Only one 6min vedio with VA and SFX
Maybe This video Process from part video

Last edited:

kampfer91

May 5, 2021
I think someone said banana latest video is just dancing .
May be banana is just trolling of his last video and will release the real version later ?

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
If you want to see the new vid of banana, go to Patrion and subscribe. Isn't it selfish to want to watch the new vid without subscribing? Don't write here to share. It increases the number of pages unnecessarily.

If you want to see a free banana's vid, wait until he uploads his video directly to Iwara.
trust me if i could i would but i don't have a card to pay and paypal is not available here

acollingwood2020

Oct 1, 2021
I think someone said banana latest video is just dancing .
May be banana is just trolling of his last video and will release the real version later ?
No, he's a pretty earnest guy by the looks of things. The new video is just a new character and sort of lore heavy. It's well done but it feels like a better animated version of the early stuff he did. It's not "just dancing" but it also isn't really as good as the last few vids he put out imo.

qcsdm8cx

Jul 19, 2019
No, he's a pretty earnest guy by the looks of things. The new video is just a new character and sort of lore heavy. It's well done but it feels like a better animated version of the early stuff he did. It's not "just dancing" but it also isn't really as good as the last few vids he put out imo.
is it like a cliffhanger vid for someone else to be able to continue from?

Halopa

Oct 22, 2021
is it like a cliffhanger vid for someone else to be able to continue from?
Maybe, maybe not since his last episode didn't Specifically said part.10 it was part??? He does have some Vids that is part 4.5 and part 8.9 and he has some Vids that isn't really named "part" he does do some fillers I think Or I'm just making a theory to have hope that he doesn't leave yet

Reactions: Shattrain

Tyraniee

Jan 19, 2018
i allrdy canceled mi patron subscription to banana so well see what he does from now on but on discord he sayd something like dont worry i wont delete the channel but i dont know what he meant iwara or discord or patreon or what :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
5.00 star(s) 1 Vote