3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Drifter_F95_Crop.jpg

Overview:
A certain someone is forced into a parallel dimension. He finds himself in a cyberpunk-ish city, all alone and helpless. Luckily a certain someone else was waiting for this exact event to happen.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2020-08-15
Release Date: 2020-08-15
Developer: Corvo Bianco - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1.1
Language: English, Russian
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes

DOWNLOAD
Win:
- - - -

ScreenShot_City_01.jpg ScreenShot_City_02.jpg ScreenShot_Comic_01.jpg ScreenShot_Comic_02.jpg ScreenShot_Rocks_01.jpg ScreenShot_Rocks_02.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_01.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_02.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_03.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_04.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_05.jpg ScreenShot_Sexy_06.jpg

Last edited:

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Hello, F95 gang. I am Corvo Bianco, the lead developer behind Drifter Prince. I've decided to share the Demo / Prologue with everyone for free without hiding anything behind a paywall. I would like to build trust between the players and us, and this is our first move.

Current build features at least 40 mins. of gameplay, including a substantial chunk of story and two sex scenes with more than 15 high-quality 3d animations.

Our vision for Drifter Prince is to create an adult game that lets the players explore their sexuality with a wide range of monstergirl partners. We believe this is truly possible only when done in a high-quality realtime 3d featuring carefully crafted hand-made animation. This version of the game lets you romance only a human partner, but the new girls will be a lot more exotic, just you wait.

Drifter Prince is an interactive story-driven adventure, where the kinks are a part of the story. Instead of throwing in every possible fetish, we carefully intertwine them with the story one at a time. The further the story progresses, the more kinks we can add. Please, check the tags for what's available now.

Here's a list of tags for the following few months:

The gameplay is pretty simple at this point: mostly walking simulator stuff. This is why we ask for Patreon donations - this will allow us to expand and improve the game a lot faster. The more work I can offload to hired hands, the bigger and better the game will get in a shorter amount of time :)

The Prologue / Demo will give you a glimpse of what is possible. It is living proof of our claims: we can make high-end 3d graphics, and the game will run fine on a broad range of PCs. Countless hours were spent optimizing this Unreal Engine game to ensure the best performance possible.

If you end up enjoying this free Demo, consider supporting the project. You can either offer financial help on or simply spread the word - every little bit of support matters.

Thanks, and have a great wank!

Known issues:

Buffalo Fred

Aug 5, 2016
Haven't tried it yet, but it looks and sounds both impressive and ambitious.
I see the femdom tag, mind if I ask just how severe and prevalent you expect that to be?

Best of luck with it!

Reactions: HansDampf788

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
I see the femdom tag, mind if I ask just how severe and prevalent you expect that to be?
I'd say it is / will be pretty mild. Generally my approach to the project is to keep it relatively vanilla without making stuff too severe.

Time to immediately download and play
Hehe, but as I stated previously, for now we have only 1 human partner, and the monstergirls will be added in the next couple of content patches, so you might want to wait :)

If you visit my Twitter, you will see I am working on monstegirl stuff like good-looking realtime fur, so the tech is here, I just need some time to do the work ^^

dark_dragon7

Dec 12, 2018
looks like a cool game but am a sub so i was wondering if you can play the game as a sub? sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)

kami shigiri

Mar 12, 2018
Hello, F95 gang. I am Corvo Bianco, the lead developer behind Drifter Prince. I've decided to share the Demo / Prologue with everyone for free without hiding anything behind a paywall. I would like to build trust between the players and us, and this is our first move.

Current build features at least 40 mins. of gameplay, including a substantial chunk of story and two sex scenes with more than 15 high-quality 3d animations.

Our vision for Drifter Prince is to create an adult game that lets the players explore their sexuality with a wide range of monstergirl partners. We believe this is truly possible only when done in a high-quality realtime 3d featuring carefully crafted hand-made animation. This version of the game lets you romance only a human partner, but the new girls will be a lot more exotic, just you wait.

Drifter Prince is an interactive story-driven adventure, where the kinks are a part of the story. Instead of throwing in every possible fetish, we carefully intertwine them with the story one at a time. The further the story progresses, the more kinks we can add. Please, check the tags for what's available now.

Here's a list of tags for the following few months:

The gameplay is pretty simple at this point: mostly walking simulator stuff. This is why we ask for Patreon donations - this will allow us to expand and improve the game a lot faster. The more work I can offload to hired hands, the bigger and better the game will get in a shorter amount of time :)

The Prologue / Demo will give you a glimpse of what is possible. It is living proof of our claims: we can make high-end 3d graphics, and the game will run fine on a broad range of PCs. Countless hours were spent optimizing this Unreal Engine game to ensure the best performance possible.

If you end up enjoying this free Demo, consider supporting the project. You can either offer financial help on or simply spread the word - every little bit of support matters.

Thanks, and have a great wank!

Known issues:
Any plan for futa?

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Cheat Engine speed hack is better
Your choice. I've designed the game with 2 kinds of players in mind. Some can and want to spend more time in the game - they can gather resources manually. For now, this process is pretty basic, but will be improved later on. And some people can't spend a lot of time playing. They will be using the automatic missions, but those bring less resources than manual gameplay, just as you would expect.

Does that also apply to mind control?
Yep. I am not planning to do any really hardcore action.

looks like a cool game but am a sub so i was wondering if you can play the game as a sub? sorry to take up your time hope you have a good day :)
Ye, you can say it a little bit sub-ish now with the first girl.

Any plan for futa?
I'd like to do that, but I can't give any estimates atm.

• Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
My main complaint right now is that the walking and gather game needs something more to it, personally i had the idea of having a tracking meter rather than a countdown timer (which screams asset flip btw, i was weary of this game the second i saw it in the screenshot, i would at the very least make a better UI for it) when i was running around collecting stuff, mostly because there are surveillance drones flying around and cameras that turn red when they spot you, the more you got spotted them higher the tracking meter would go, it would allow you to spend more time and collect more resources as you wait for the raid timers too, could be an opportunity for upgrades too, like disable drone/camera skill or cloaking skill. I have no idea if it makes any sense for the MC to be tracked though.

Also having someone reading out the comics for me Max Payne style would do a lot towards me caring about the story, i kinda lost interest after the first few comics, just a suggestion for the future if you manage to get enough funding for such a thing.

I'll write some again when i've actually seen a sex scene, i hope i don't have to fill up those two bars in the bottom corner because i don't think i have it in me.

Reactions: Ullubu

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
SukebeDude
Thanks for your opinion.

I totally agree that the gameplay has to be improved. It will be. Current version of the game is the foundation we will be building more and more stuff ontop of :)

The sex scenes do not have any kind of weird QTE where you have to mash the buttons, no way.

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
The sex scenes do not have any kind of weird QTE where you have to mash the buttons, no way.
No i meant the story progress thing, seeing as how long the timers are i assume it would take a very long time to fill those up.

I'm happy to hear there will be more to the gameplay, i guess i'll follow on Patreon assuming you intend to do some free progress updates.

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote