1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

ripemango

Dec 3, 2018
Somewhat disappointed that you finish yourself as the male protagonist during both sex scenes. Perhaps that's just a preference for the sort of dominance where the female decides when you are to cum and by her means. Although I do find her poses during those cuts appropriate for the femdom tag.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Used Cheat Engine to get to the end, it's just unbelievably boring. Good engine, but boring all around. Felt like a hamster in a maze-wheel with no cheese, or something.

I'll check back in 3 years tho.
I hear you, guys. Your feedback is important as it is 0.1 version of the game with the bare minimum of content.

Currently I am working on more "cheese" :) As I've stated previously, currently the demo only has 1 human partner, which doesn't make too much sense as I want the game to be a monster girl harem. Didn't even include the tag to be fair.

So, the next update will add more... interactions as a reward for story progression.

JJFierce1

Aug 6, 2020
Graphics and animation realy good. 3d scene in city or during sex scenes - realy nice to watch. But gameplay is.. lets say is wierd. Puting back chasing glowing things on street, it is real lack of control during sex scenes.

Reactions: Ullubu

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
I see what you mean. My line of thinking was like she orders him to do the job, while she is almost supervising like a boss ^^

kremek127

Jul 19, 2018
Well damn. In my opinion the concept of the game will throw away many players. You get some tease of freedom inside the city while collecting gems and after time runs out you have to start reading comics again. The story is "interesting-ish" but the gameplay is simply boring, confusing and not holding together.

About the scenes, they are not bad at all. I love the idea of more camera angles but they need to be improved. Some of them are just zoomed in too much, some of them needs to be redone. They would be much more enjoyable if you actually have to interact with girls before the scenes starts because right now they are simply looped animations which everyone can easily find on the internet with much better quality.

What i would recommend is to actually focus on one thing first, either gameplay of adult stuff. As a player i wouldn't like to feel like i'm playing two separate games at the same time (some crappy sim or 3d sandbox game).

alomka

Nov 11, 2019
The game is really good, seriously, i like it, but for what gold in that? Crystals for a open missions and sex-scenes, but for what gold?

1.00 star(s) 1 Vote