1.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
No i meant the story progress thing, seeing as how long the timers are i assume it would take a very long time to fill those up.
Hm, I think I need to find a way (a tutorial, probably) to let the players know that the timers are totally optional. You can get the resources needed for story progression by manually gathering them in the City (and the Station later on) location.

The sex scenes work the same way as the story comics. You simply use a bit of resources as an entry "fee".

Edit: Ah, I misunderstood. Those bars will be used to track the progress towards Episode 2 once it is released.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Ullubu

SukebeDude

Jul 27, 2017
Hm, I think I need to find a way (a tutorial, probably) to let the players know that the timers are totally optional. You can get the resources needed for story progression by manually gathering them in the City (and the Station later on) location.

The sex scenes work the same way as the story comics. You simply use a bit of resources as an entry "fee".

Edit: Ah, I misunderstood. Those bars will be used to track the progress towards Episode 2 once it is released.
I guess it's the black 140 gem nodes then, i've done a few of those already, it's a bit discouraging when all you get is a bland placeholder image, maybe you can put a more enticing placeholder image, one of the planned monster girls perhaps, explaining that there actually exist animated scenes in this version of the game.

Reactions: Ullubu

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
I see, I'll think about how to improve the user experience when it comes to these placeholders.
To be honest the way it's currently made it feels like one of those mobile games that force you to pay money in order to progress or wait for ages. It might be something that works with casual idle types of games however for this it feels more like a chore to keep a game running or run around streets collecting stuff in order to progress the game.
A lot of time wasted for often minimum reward since currently, it's just 1 page per unlock (currently). Didn't try much further than that since I find my time too valuable for doing it this way.
My suggestion would be to scrap the current mission system and redesign it since it would badly affect the longevity of the project however I'm not the dev of this one so...

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
I love Nekos... gonna have to check this out even tho I'll need to Winboot my mac to play it. :cautious:

thedoctorr

May 10, 2018
The game looks good but the gameplay is lacking. It's only a demo though, so that's a given. Lots of potential here. Looking forward to see how it improves. Will have to see how consistent the updates are before putting money in.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Okay, guys, I've adjusted the balance, now the story progression speed should be vastly improved.
Download:

Reactions: WayneTaz

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Looks nice and I'm certainly a fan of harems, but not a fan of Unreal as it's a real resource hog. May try this down the line but not worth the hassle of dealing with Unreal currently.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
Hello, F95 gang. I am Corvo Bianco, the lead developer behind Drifter Prince. I've decided to share the Demo / Prologue with everyone for free without hiding anything behind a paywall. I would like to build trust between the players and us, and this is our first move.

Current build features at least 40 mins. of gameplay, including a substantial chunk of story and two sex scenes with more than 15 high-quality 3d animations.

Our vision for Drifter Prince is to create an adult game that lets the players explore their sexuality with a wide range of monstergirl partners. We believe this is truly possible only when done in a high-quality realtime 3d featuring carefully crafted hand-made animation. This version of the game lets you romance only a human partner, but the new girls will be a lot more exotic, just you wait.

Drifter Prince is an interactive story-driven adventure, where the kinks are a part of the story. Instead of throwing in every possible fetish, we carefully intertwine them with the story one at a time. The further the story progresses, the more kinks we can add. Please, check the tags for what's available now.

Here's a list of tags for the following few months:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The gameplay is pretty simple at this point: mostly walking simulator stuff. This is why we ask for Patreon donations - this will allow us to expand and improve the game a lot faster. The more work I can offload to hired hands, the bigger and better the game will get in a shorter amount of time :)

The Prologue / Demo will give you a glimpse of what is possible. It is living proof of our claims: we can make high-end 3d graphics, and the game will run fine on a broad range of PCs. Countless hours were spent optimizing this Unreal Engine game to ensure the best performance possible.

If you end up enjoying this free Demo, consider supporting the project. You can either offer financial help on or simply spread the word - every little bit of support matters.

Thanks, and have a great wank!

Known issues:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The concept looks interesting. Can you make an android version?

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Looks nice and I'm certainly a fan of harems, but not a fan of Unreal as it's a real resource hog. May try this down the line but not worth the hassle of dealing with Unreal currently.
I am sure the game is one of the most (if not the most after Wild Life) optimized Unreal game around these parts.

You might want to wait for a couple of updates to give me some time to add more characters to the game. But the optimization should not bother you if you have a half decent PC.

The concept looks interesting. Can you make an android version?
No, it is not possible with the kind of visuals.

Deleted member 2412505

May 31, 2020
I am sure the game is one of the most (if not the most after Wild Life) optimized Unreal game around these parts.

You might want to wait for a couple of updates to give me some time to add more characters to the game. But the optimization should not bother you if you have a half decent PC.

No, it is not possible with the kind of visuals.
I prefer to play these kinds of game in small screen. You know privacy and all that. Though I had a doubt about that as unreal requires more power than any other engine.
There's game a game named City of broken dreamers. That was made with unreal but the visual and animation were amazing that also had android port.
But thanks for your time anyway. Stay safe.

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
City of Broken Dreamers is a visual novel. All their content comes as images and movies as far as I know. Our project is a fully realtime 3d game meant to be played on a device that can handle it.

FatBoizSlim

Jan 10, 2020
CoBD was made in Unreal Engine?

Pass me that weed bruh.

CoBD was made in Renpy, like most VN's. It has nothing to do with the Unreal Engine.

Sure, it looks nice, it's one of my favourite VN's, but that's because Philly is very skilled in PS and Daz3d, thats why the renders are great, but that's just it, it's only renders.

You can't compare that with full 3D game and it's not Dev's fault that many players from F95 are running potato PC's.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
if the female domination is not on the game yet, then tag shouldn't be here...

just saying, as the pics show a woman that is litteraly a pet. :/

Corvo Bianco

Aug 1, 2019
Quick Question :
Is there anyway to fast forward the timers on the raid missions ?
You can either use gold to skip the timer entirely before you even launch the mission, or you can also use gold when there is just a bit of time left on the timer to finish it quicky (the timer turns green when you are allowed to do that).

But with the hotfix you shouldn't rely on the automatic missions too much. They simply provide a little bit resources ontop of what you gather manually.

Reactions: Cry Further
1.00 star(s) 1 Vote