5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
there's literally a tag for lolis. Take it up with the admins, crybaby.
I already been on this road already with rf96 within the kawaiidetectiveenthusiast thread and with other mods. Then have my comments deleted multiple time for showcasing how Rule 7 is being enforce arbitrarily for certain threads. Here my stand on this content: if is not made out of the suspense from a individual. Then don't care about the argument of "depiction." If no one been harm from the making of said content in the first place. Now that you know that; I'm not crying, I'm just telling you the rules that everyone else have to deal with.
I'm confused... How can lolis be legal? Sounds like an oxymoron to me.
2D and unrealistic loli depictions. You can't depict something that was never a real depiction in the first place.

Reactions: 246 and millerlord

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
The quality of Drills' work is always very good. At the rate technology is advancing, I'd not be surprised if we end up seeing hologram scenes at some point. Although, that might be problematic to some people.

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
The quality of Drills' work is always very good. At the rate technology is advancing, I'd not be surprised if we end up seeing hologram scenes at some point. Although, that might be problematic to some people.
Yeah....the copyright holder of these characters.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
I know most artists tend to "age up" characters like Clementine from TWD (I don't think it's ever exactly stated how old she actually is to my knowledge, I could be wrong) to get around various content screenings and stuff (couldn't think of a better term for it), it just seems creepy to me that these characters even have lewdifications made in the first place. I'm not trying to judge anyone, I'm saying it seems like kind of a grey area.

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
I know most artists tend to "age up" characters like Clementine from TWD (I don't think it's ever exactly stated how old she actually is to my knowledge, I could be wrong) to get around various content screenings and stuff (couldn't think of a better term for it), it just seems creepy to me that these characters even have lewdifications made in the first place. I'm not trying to judge anyone, I'm saying it seems like kind of a grey area.
creepy is good

ReichLoli

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2020
Did you already forgotten Rule34 on the Internet already?

OSDKnight80

Sep 20, 2021
Hi
Does anyone know if this photo from the video is in the collection or not?
If so, what is the name of the video?

portlock

Jun 15, 2020
Hi
Does anyone know if this photo from the video is in the collection or not?
If so, what is the name of the video?
It's "until gathered". Probably not in the collection, because the characters may be little bit too young or something, don't know for sure.

Deleted member 1375045

Apr 21, 2019
In the main post one of the videos is called BD Tryout (Holiday Edition). For clarification, what's the difference between the "Holiday Edition" and the normal version?

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes