5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Tsathoggua

Jan 11, 2018
@rrayt3x Thank you Kind Sir!, I have a question, is this going to be a Short movie like his "Fair Play"?

ssj782

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2019
So is this image set all they've done since the weird materia anal video?

Got a little excited when I saw the update after so long, until I saw how little the update actually was.

Reactions: zozImmortalzoz

always86

Mar 19, 2020
So is this image set all they've done since the weird materia anal video?

Got a little excited when I saw the update after so long, until I saw how little the update actually was.
There is going to be a short Cyberpunk Judy video next, and sooner or later a longer Jessie video.

Katgza

Nov 4, 2016
anyone having an issue with this ? I got me errors everytime. its from SDSMS Collection Archive (2020-03-03)

rf96

I rape lolis with my tentacles
Uploader
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
anyone having an issue with this ? I got me errors everytime. its from SDSMS Collection Archive (2020-03-03)
Depends on your location.

salahghandu

Oct 18, 2021
I didn't get that impression at all. Sure she got herself into that mess, but because she assumed her 'game' would be an easy win, so she gets some supplies and some fun for free. Things obviously didn't go as planned, she starts struggling, and gets punished for it. The only places music comes into play is at the end of the sex, when it has gotten a bit rapey, and when she's trying to collect herself after killing him. Neither bits felt like they were trying to make me feel sad or sorry for her. All in all, it feels very real. She made a mistake, and it had big consequences. She won, but at what cost, and et cetera.
I'm confused at the 3:35 point in the video, does she get killed at that point? The beginning shows a sunset, and her stuff on the vehicle she 'acquired'. She throws and empty bottle and there's a person in the distance. The next scene shows a girl with a blade of some sort in her neck (at the 3:35 point). Am I missing some detail here, or who is the dead girl that the person walks away from?

Largodoggy

Jun 9, 2020
Wondering if anyone has a list, with what the names and numbers of his releases were? Kinda curious about the gaps...

1, 2, 3, 12, and I guess anything after 13? Not looking for the files themselves, just what their names and numbers were... thanks

Reactions: lordgnome
Feb 20, 2021
Wondering if anyone has a list, with what the names and numbers of his releases were? Kinda curious about the gaps...

1, 2, 3, 12, and I guess anything after 13? Not looking for the files themselves, just what their names and numbers were... thanks
presume there's gaps because it was loli crap.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes