Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Woha careful there, first make sure it isn't a step backwards from 0.91 as there was an update that was a step backwards, I've quoted it below. So yeah best to make sure it gives more actual content instead of like maybe Chapters 1-3 instead of what we currently have of Chapters 1-5.
The 1.01 Trial is a "public release" trial with only Chapters 1-2, meant as the go-to demo for the game.

Ci-En's supporter plan that has the 0.91 Trial is closer to the real game as it stands with Chapters 1-5 and more everything really.

So just remember:

Ci-En Trial 0.91 > Public access Trial 1.01 (as of now)

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Woha careful there, first make sure it isn't a step backwards from 0.91 as there was an update that was a step backwards, I've quoted it below. So yeah best to make sure it gives more actual content instead of like maybe Chapters 1-3 instead of what we currently have of Chapters 1-5.
This is the new version. Details in the link above

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
Dev said in the Ci-En it's a new version going up to midle of act 6A (no defeat scene).
This is an update for the pay support version only !

Varimir

Jun 1, 2018
Dev said in the Ci-En it's a new version going up to midle of act 6A (no defeat scene).
This is an update for the pay support version only !
0.91 is also only a paid support version, but as you can see it was posted here a day after it was released.

Bryanis

Jan 4, 2021
0.91 is also only a paid support version, but as you can see it was posted here a day after it was released.
Piracy is one thing.

I was just pointing that there 2 version - free trial and paid trial. And only one version - paid trial - had updated content following the update.
There always a few peoples who goes and download the free trial and then came here crying the announced content is nowhere to be found in the (free) trial...

Rat-attack

Aug 18, 2020
Piracy is one thing.

I was just pointing that there 2 version - free trial and paid trial. And only one version - paid trial - had updated content following the update.
There always a few peoples who goes and download the free trial and then came here crying the announced content is nowhere to be found in the (free) trial...
Exactly what I was trying to warn about as in the past I've made that mistake with other games until I realized myself later on by checking dates of release and change logs.

3.50 star(s) 22 Votes