LazyKeks

Jan 16, 2018
Who can say what: Group sex, DP, DVP, DAP means. I understand what 1 means, but I haven’t come across other terms.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Anyone wanna take bets on how long it is before Natalie, is taking on a whole football team?

Or July gets turned out on a yacht?

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I came for the artist but I came to the art

There's not a whole lot here as expected for a first release, but there's a few sex scenes and they're decent as far as stills go. I like the premise that the back of your Bangbach S650 is a mobile casting couch. Looking forward to more.

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Nice story, text and dialogues well written, great art.

Even more than I expected. (y)(y)(y)(y)

Keep up the good work ;)

Jeshua

May 13, 2018
If Tekuho did animations it would look so much like the old Sogna / Viper Series games... I still find it mind-boggling that such style didn't become more widespread / easier to reproduce as years n tech went by.

Lookin' pretty good, tho.

Reactions: MusicVideoGuy

Draakaap23

Dying is always an option
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
This is good. I love the chosen color palette and the writing is solid as well!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
what's ending 4 supposed to be?
Ending 4 you don’t go out with either of the women and just do your job for the night. At the end you see two girls hookup in the back of the car.

It’s the ending I got because I don’t want to fuck a married woman with a rich husband or the daughter to one of the most powerful men in the city if not world.

I believe ending #3 was missing from the demo, not sure if it is now in the new download for chapter 1. Is that the one you meant?

zirconis901

Mar 30, 2020
Ending 4 you don’t go out with either of the women and just do your job for the night. At the end you see two girls hookup in the back of the car.

It’s the ending I got because I don’t want to fuck a married woman with a rich husband or the daughter to one of the most powerful men in the city if not world.

I believe ending #3 was missing from the demo, not sure if it is now in the new download for chapter 1. Is that the one you meant?
I just got ending 4. Thanks!

So we have a hj, bj, anal, and lesbian ending in this chapter.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes