DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I'm digging this art style. The girls look good in the preview pics. Looks like I'm going to have a good time exploring this game when I play.

Reactions: Malkovichi

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
July being that cold bitch, getting offended at your jokes and then suddenly she dresses up like a slut and jerks you off and eats your cum, kinda ruined this character to me, should have been more buildup with this girl
look at the artist and their previous works... and think of the type of dev that would use that artist... everything then makes sense. Romance and love? in this game will be a complete joke. expect more MMF group sex and other shit like that and lust and corruption labeled as "love" and "romance".

Lazarus Long

Sep 13, 2017
There seems to be a bit of the "Akira" Kaneda inspiration for the dude. It seems like an old anime style with a modern twist. Very good aesthetic.
I was gonna make the same comment. Lovely art and there is no way the main character is not based on Kaneda.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
July being that cold bitch, getting offended at your jokes and then suddenly she dresses up like a slut and jerks you off and eats your cum, kinda ruined this character to me, should have been more buildup with this girl
Well July is a pre-existing character in this artist's works and...let's just say that what you consider ruined is still a very tame version of her...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Point being, what we got is probably Tenku's vision of vanilla, slow burn courting :LOL:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
That was worthwhile, I liked that there were 3 options as to how the night ends.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hope the devs continue to give the player the ability to have more than a binary choice.

Reactions: Gigachad
4.30 star(s) 47 Votes